Coder here - does anyone want me to code their story?

(CLOSED)

Hey hey :wave:, are you a wannabe author with some bright ideas, but don’t know how to code ?
No worries, because I’ll be here to help you code or code for you. I’m basically looking for someone who wants to collab with me or just wants me to code a few episodes of their story, I’ll just place a shoutout for myself after coding each episode. (I’m not asking for much) Why do I want to collab or haven’t published a story yet? Well, I’m just bored and want to improve my coding on Episode I just don’t want to write a story of my own yet.

Hit me up if you’re interested!
Instagram: @aleyna_epi

Please take note! I won’t be available/ able to code until 2020-12-14T23:00:00Z*

16 Likes

Hey! I’ve coded one chapter of my story but I do need a little help just making it flow. If you would be interested in helping.

2 Likes

Of course I would be interested! Can you send me a private message with the details of the stuff you would like me to work on? I won’t be able to help right away if that’s fine with you.

3 Likes

Yes! I’ll Pm you right now.

2 Likes

I wanna do that too! :pleading_face::pleading_face:

Hi! I would be very interested if you’re still open! I have a story all written out but I hate coding so it’s taking a long time to release it lol

1 Like

Send me a private message so we can talk about the details!

1 Like

I’m still open, no worries xP

I don’t need currently bcz I’m taking a break. But if I want I’ll tell you :blush::blush:

1 Like

That’s totally fine. Pm me if you ever need help with anything.

1 Like

sure and thanks :heart::heart:

1 Like

Ok awesome!!! How do we do this hahaha I’m pretty new

Can you send me a private message please?

hi.
are u still available?

Oh thank God i been looking for a coder?Are u still free?

I’ve got a pretty long list of people to code for their story, I can add you too if it doesn’t have to be coded until next week, pm me if you’re still interested.

Hi there as I just replied before to the commenter above, I’ve got lots of people who want me to code for their story. I’m not sure if I can squeeze yours into the schedule as well. I’m afraid not, but I’ll let you know if I can (:slight_smile:

Hi, I have a story idea and have made the characters I just need help with coding, I am still starting to understand how to code so if you would be willing to help i would love that!

Yes I need your help to code my story

I would love to collab. I’m working on a story that I have a good concept for but zero coding skills.

1 Like