Coder Here! In need of a Writing Partner!

Hello, I’m Taylor, and I’m in need of a writing partner. Coding is simple to me but writing a story is where I get lost. I have many stories in my drafts as I get writer’s block really quickly, lol. If anyone needs a coder, you can contact me here. I’ll try to get back to you as quickly as possible!

1 Like

I also have an instagram account you can DM on : taylors_epsiode

Hey! I can help you plan your story if you would like and also it would be niceif you help me code my story :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Yay! I can help code your story DM on insta for more details or you could message me more on here!

1 Like

Hi! I can totally help you with some stuff! I’m kind of new too, but I can help be a partner, and help you out in any way that you need! (I do not know if you have somebody else already, but I’ll be happy to tag along if that’s alright!)

Hello! I have found someone to work with but we also could collaborate! I’m looking for someone who wants their ideas coded into an episode story as I’m weak in the writing section. If you need help coding a story I’m all in for it!

1 Like

Thank you very much, BabyTaylor. I think we’d make great partners and I look forward to collaborating with you on this new project, If you would like we can decide which parts we’d like to work more in, for example; I work on characters and outfits, you work on story, Or if you’d like, the other way around. Thank you for accepting my offer and I am excited to be working on a new storyline with a partner. :thinking: :grin: