Closed - Coder looking for multiple partners

I love coding stories on here and I see so many people looking for coders but instead of chasing after others without a clear idea I just wanted to put myself out there. I can never stick with one idea but what I can do is code, code for hours on end. I want to be a part of something so I can do that by helping some aspiring authors to make their stories come to life. I have some requirements that you must meet if you want me to help you.

1. You must be active! I can’t work with a writer who tells me something but isn’t there when I need clarification on smaller details. If you want to work with me you need to online working with me.

2. I want credit! I can’t spend hours of my time on your story only to be thrown to the side with no credit. I am your equal in this you are the author I am the coder without me you struggle and without you I struggle we need each other so we both get credit for the work.

3. There are very few stories I refuse to be a part of. If i turn you away because of your story concept please understand. 99 percent of the time I will not refuse your story over it’s concept.

4. Please give me some say. I am not a mindless sheep I am a human being and I have ideas too. Please take them into consideration.

That is all I have for you. If you would like a coder to work with just say something and I will message you asap.

6 Likes

Hi.

1 Like

ink or ll

Either or honestly I perfer Limelight but i would be willing to do INK as well

I like ink

1 Like

Thats fine people have different preferances

:grin:

1 Like

Why do you ask? Are you working a story?

just asking

1 Like

That would be fun! Ive got someting in LL. If you want to help, I can send you a pm?

1 Like

Oh cool! I’m pretty good at coding but it takes a while for me to write it… I don’t know if I’d be wanting you as like a coder but more as a person I could go to for coding guidance… Would you be willing to do that instead? I love sharing story concepts as well :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yah I’ll help out

Sorry but I would rather be the coder instead of helping

2 Likes

hi I’ve just started writing my story and i’m in need of help please

I like to write but cant code. Im busy (chapter one haha) but cant get it right. Work together?

1 Like

I really need a coder asap if anyone can help please pm me :slightly_smiling_face:

I would love to work with you.

I could really use your help, I like considering people’s point of view and also thinking from their perspective as well I need help with coding my stories.
Thanks

Hi

1 Like

So, what do you think