Coder needed ; i need a coding partner for free

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum but I have been playing episode for many years, I have an idea that I thought about a bit and I would really like to materialize it, I am looking for a partner to help me with coding and to be my friend if they want. If you are not serious please do not answer, also if you are racist or homophobic please do not answer, there are two important things for me and my story will contain POC’s as well as people from the lgbtq community. My mother tongue is not English so I apologize in advance! of course my partner will be credited after every episode and i am more then happy to help them as well with ideas, outfits etc. :smiley_cat: !! I’m looking for someone who can help me for free or through favors, I can’t offer money !!

1 Like

I can help you. Maybe we can meet at the Toowoomba Library on Saturday if your free

Sorry but i am from Romania so we can’t meet haha :sweat_smile: if you still want to help trough text/ for anyone who will eventually see the topic this is my instagram : dana_paraschiv_

Hey…I’ll be glad to help…:relaxed:

1 Like

i might need a partner too

1 Like

I would be glad to help…PM me if you want… :smiley:

1 Like

Im from new orleans so if anybody wanna text or talk let me know

wonderful

1 Like

:blush:

1 Like

:heartpulse: