Coder Wanted for the Queer Contest [OPEN]

Hey everyone! I’m currently working on my Queer contest entry with my co-writer @Danielle318 but unfortunately my coding abilities are extremely limited. We have everything written and the first episode is completely coded but we would really appreciate if someone could help Danielle with the second and third episodes so that we can finish on time for the contest! Our story contains customization, choices, the option between having a male or a female MC, branching, and point systems. We will gladly credit anyone who can help us :relaxed:

Title: Queer: The One
Description: Follow Detective Hudson who has spent their life trying to put their family’s tragic history behind them until a new serial killer threatens to uncover the past.

Tags (if you guys know anyone who might be interested please let me know): @lanafrazer_episode @fraud @LiyahxWrites @JemU776 @amberose @Annieways @Alexwoods @Maggy @Seep_Mukta @sophookles

4 Likes

Bump! If you know anyone please don’t hesitate to tell us!

1 Like

Uh, I’m not interested :sweat_smile: and I don’t know anyone who might be interested.

1 Like

That’s okay! Thank you! :heart:

It’s okay I know you guys are all busy with your own stuff but I was just wondering if you knew anyone :blush:

1 Like

I can maybe help

3 Likes

Hey guys I can help you out if you want to. You can dm me on Instagram and I’ll do whatever I can.

1 Like

Thank you!:blush:

We are still looking for a coder if anyone can help😊

Bump

Hello, I’m interested. I am a software engineer who codes in Python. If you still need help, don’t hesitate to contact me and provide me with further details about it. I’ll be glad to help you.

Sincerely,

Javi

I’m not the owner of the thread but the contest actually ended last year.

1 Like

Okay, sorry for the disturbing.

Whoever the owner is of this thread, could you rename the title of this topic to [CLOSED] if this is closed as @Makayla.Reed said? Thank you very much.

1 Like