Coding/Animation Help!

Hey!

Can anyone help and find the mistake I’m doing?

Hannah is walking over, and I immediately want her to start kissing.

Here is the script. Hannah doesn’t do the kissing animation. What am I doing wrong?

&GIRL is idle_rear AND BOY is idle_rear AND HANNAH walks to spot 0.250 59 295 in zone 3 in 4 AND HANNAH moves to layer 0 AND HANNAH moves to layer -4 AND HANNAH is walk_neutral

@pause for 4

@GIRL spot 0.264 94 291 in zone 3 AND GIRL is react_startled_surprised and BOY is react_startled_surprised AND BOY faces right AND HANNAH spot 0.250 59 291 in zone 3 AND HANNAH is kiss_smooch_rear AND HANNAH moves to layer 2

1 Like

I’m not to sure but I think your problem is that you need to change some of your "AND"s into THEN

@GIRL spot 0.264 94 291 in zone 3 AND GIRL is react_startled_surprised and BOY is react_startled_surprised AND BOY faces right THEN HANNAH spot 0.250 59 291 in zone 3 AND HANNAH is kiss_smooch_rear AND HANNAH moves to layer 2

I think that’s it but I could be wrong x

2 Likes

Hey!

I just tried and she’s still not doing anything. I’m so confused, lol.

1 Like

Can you show us a screenshot of the script? It’s easier to look at :sweat_smile::heart:

2 Likes

Sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The “and” before Adam in line 2586 need to be capitalized :blush:

1 Like

Try this please: :butterfly:
@GIRL is idle_rear AND BOY is idle_rear AND HANNAH walks to spot 0.250 59 295 in zone 3 in 4 AND HANNAH moves to layer 0 AND HANNAH moves to layer -4 AND HANNAH starts walk_neutral THEN GIRL spot 0.264 94 291 in zone 3 AND GIRL is react_startled_surprised and BOY is react_startled_surprised AND BOY faces right AND HANNAH spot 0.250 59 291 in zone 3 AND HANNAH is kiss_smooch_rear AND HANNAH moves to layer 2
@cxsey

2 Likes

It’s actually ok if you write “and” in not capitalization :blush:

2 Likes

I noticed that and changed it, but it still doesn’t work :frowning:

1 Like

That worked, thank you so much!

2 Likes

My pleasure, I’m glad that it worked now. :blush: :blob_hearts:

Just a quick notice when making characters walk use starts instead of is
Like this:

@CHAR walks to spot x y z in zone # AND CHAR starts walk_neutral_loop

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll make sure to start doing that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really?? It always gives me an error when I do that :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t know but, it works for me just fine :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

In LL?

Yep!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.