Try putting the “Beige Deep Gold” next to the next to the line 52
Also, erase the “” from the word choice and put it next to the line 51

Remove the " " from the word choice on line 51

I see you edited this part in after I wrote it :joy:

@sadie.davis is it working now? :heart:

1 Like

I didn’t, I already Knew it. :sweat_smile:
Also, I hope we helped her. That’s the point of this. :hugs:

Although it may looked like I did copied you, I didn’t do it, sorry if it looked that way :pleading_face:

I just found it cool haha, the timing was unique and cute, and I’m glad we were able to provide help to her :heart: :blob_sun:

@sadie.davis when you’re copying the CC templates into your story, try to leave them untouched and not make changes to them if you’re new to coding. Feel free to read up on help threads, practice coding and experiement with a CC template.

Hello @sadie.davis, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Directing Helps and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Just FYI, those are the old skin tone names for limelight which means you’re using a very outdated CC template. Those old names will pop up as errors in your script. You will need to use an updated LL template

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.