@TESSA2 enters from right to screen right

@TESSA2 spot 0.956 280 129 in zone 2

@TESSA2 moves to layer 2

@TESSA2 is yawn_bored

but she looks like this

Screenshot 2022-03-11 5.11.44 PM

i dont know what to do she is suppoed to look like this

but she doesnt i even tried changing my script

@TESSA2 enters from right to screen right and TESSA2 spot 0.956 280 129 in zone 2 and TESSA2 moves to layer 2 and TESSA2 is yawn_bored

but it still shows the same thing i tried going to the episode app and seeing my story to see if maybe its a glich in the portal but no still shows the same thing so idk what to do plz help me out

maybe try
@TESSA2 walks to spot 0.956 280 129 in zone 2 and TESSA2 moves to layer 2 and TESSA2 is yawn_bored

when you do this you’ll have to have tessa standing off screen though for it to work

this is what i do, and it always works. let me know if it doesn’t!

i’ve also seen that some people are experiencing problems with the portal. it may be this too!

its not the portal because i even went on the app to see and it showed the same thing
and it did not work it just showed her sliding from the left side of the screen she wasnt walking

This should work:

@TESSA2 spot 0.956 290 129 in zone 3

@TESSA walks to spot 0.956 280 129 and TESSA2 moves to layer 2

@TESSA2 is yawn_bored

@14478 you can write it like this but instead of “and TESSA2 is yawn_bored”, write “then TESSA2 is yawn_bored”

it works ut she isnt coming from right to screen right and faceing screen left like i want her to

she’s sliding because you don’t have her doing a walking animation! while walking you need to have her doing walk_neutral (or something like that)

@TESSA2 spot 0.956 290 129 in zone 3 and TESSA2 faces left

@TESSA walks to spot 0.956 280 129 and TESSA2 moves to layer 2 and TESSA2 is walk_neutral and TESSA2 faces left

@TESSA2 is yawn_bored and TESSA2 faces left

try this

yes it does but she isnt coming from right to screen right and faceing left like i want her to what do i do whith that?

if she’s placed in zone 3 and walking to zone 2 she should be coming from the right to the spot you want. Can i see the whole script?

yes thank you so much that really helped

1 Like

its fine i got my solution thank you tho

1 Like