Coding help needed!

Hello guys1 I have been breaking my head off with this command. I would be happy if someone could help me out.
The scene that the girl named tahlia leviates a fainted a man and walks out of the screen with him floating in midair with a white smoke overlay to give the effect of him floating.

Here’s the coding.
TAHLIA (talk_neutral)
Leviate.
@TAHLIA is raisehand_neutral
@overlay SMOKE create
&overlay SMOKE shifts to -27 31 AND overlay SMOKE scales to 1.000 1.000
@overlay SMOKE opacity 1 in 0
@overlay SMOKE1 create
@overlay SMOKE1 opacity 1 in 0
&EDWARD walks to spot 0.493 207 334 in 2 AND EDWARD faces left AND EDWARD is sleep_lay_uncomfortable_loop
@pause for a beat
&overlay SMOKE shifts to -176 -164 in 12 AND overlay SMOKE scales to 1.000 1.000 in 12 AND overlay SMOKE1 shifts to -189 -153 in 12 AND overlay SMOKE1 scales to 1.000 1.000 in 12
@TAHLIA walks to spot 0.490 -17 148 in 5 AND TAHLIA faces left AND EDWARD walks to spot 0.490 -17 148 in 5 AND EDWARD does it while sleep_lay_uncomfortable_loop THEN EDWARD is sleep_lay_uncomfortable_loop
@EDWARD is sleep_lay_uncomfortable_loop

@overlay SMOKE opacity 0 in 5 AND overlay SMOKE1 opacity 0 in 5
@pause for a beat

The problem is he floats and moves in mid-air for 2 sec and then poof he goes to an upright position.

Here’s the full coding of the scene.

Some tags: @JemU776 @Dara.Amarie

1 Like

I had a play around with it, using my own characters and the only thing i noticed is that you didn’t put THEN EDWARD is sleep_lay_uncomfortable_loop in the first one

However you did for the next one which worked.

Also, so I know I understood, did you want Tahlia to walk beside EDWARD while he was floating?

1 Like

yes pls

1 Like

Well I think it’s fine I just think it was EDWARD, try it with what i suggested and let me know if it works or doesn’t!

1 Like

okay I will check it

I got it tysm!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.