Coding issues plss help me

can anyone tell me why it is happining like this this is dara amarie’s template for hairstyle and lip colour i used this 2 time in the same episode 1st one is correct but in ssecond one its showing a warning
pls help me

1 Like

You have 2 or more labels with the same name, change the names and it should be alright

2 Likes

but what should i name them

1 Like

Anything different for example if you have like 2 customisation options in one chapter, for one of the sets name it hair_and_lip_1 and the other one hair_and_lip_2

2 Likes

it still shows error

1 Like

make sure you change all of the labels, ive had this problem before its just because you’ve used the template twice its a pain but you really just need to carefully read it and change the labels

there are so many of them and so annoying to find :sob: good luck

2 Likes

This!! Also, I’m gonna take a wild guess and say that you’re allowing customisation twice in that chapter - when you copy in the templates, just copy them onto a google doc first and use find and replace to change the names of ALL the labels, it’s usually easier that way!

3 Likes

5 Likes

yeppp this also works tho i didnt figure it out until id already changed all the labels manually :sob:
you can use CTRL and F i think to find them

3 Likes

Can anyone here tell me how to change a hair style in episode coding

2 Likes

@CHARACTER changes hair into

3 Likes

Thank you so much Dara and hope you are safe and healthy :heart:

1 Like

thank you rachel

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.