Coding Services *OPEN*

Hi I’m new here on Episode and I have a good story that I would really like to write and publish when each episode is finished I would pay credits to you and I would really like the coding to be done so I can publish a few episodes for the start of the story! It would be much appreciated if you could help me cx

Hi, I have 2 WIPs that needs coding help. I write in the Master Script format but have adapted LL lingo to make coding easier. I’ve tried coding it out on my own but I find myself getting too hung up on perfectionism and since I have never done this before, it’s never perfect enough.

One story is written out in novel format which I am now converting to script. I wrote out multiple endings which was why I could never settle. It’s a modern fantasy LGBT story. There will be action scenes, magic, etc, so a lot of advance coding that are way beyond my capabilities. If all I had to do was write out my script, my life would be so much better :frowning:

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

Do you think you could help me? :confused:

I have an idea and coding is hard I can use the help just dm me and I will start you what I need help with.

Hii! You would be a life saver if you could help me

Just do @CHAR is spot 1.280 x y :slight_smile: Make sure to do layers as well, though! :wink:

Sure thing! PM me! :joy:

I could use some help with coding, I’m new to all of this

PM me w what you need help with!x

Hey realsrose
I would like your help in coding a story if you’re available.

Sure, just PM me with the details!