CODING volume not working?

Yes, the scene before has fading music, then i turn the music off completely before the scene changes. Added my script below for better detail

Is it this part you’re having trouble with? If so, it’s exactly like I mentioned in my reply above. You aren’t giving the volume enough time to go down to 0 from the previous scene. You have the volume fading in 1 second, but not pausing or transitioning for 1 second, so it overrides the next volume command and stays at level 0

No this scene works fine actually, its:

@ PLAYER exits left

volume music 0 3000

music off

@transition fade out black in 3

EXT. PARKING LOT - NIGHT with CAR1 with CAR2 with EFFECT DIM 60

music ambient_quietcity

volume music 10 3000

@cut to zone 2

NVM let me check

Yea thats the one, been changing the number from 100 to 10 to see if maybe I just had hearing problems haha

Also, all other scenes work perfectly fine with exception of the very first scene in the episode - which btw was working, then randomly stopped working when I was adjusting the volume of the scene in question. So couldve been a weird previewer issue since i was testing it so much after coming across this sound issue

Welp, going over it again today, this scenes music volume is no longer working, even thought it was yesterday… Even after adding the pause as you suggested.

Are you testing it on the app or the previewer? After one or two times going through on the app, I’ve noticed sound can get a bit glitchy for no reason at all

Both, and yea I had a feeling because it would work for the first few tests, then would stop working randomly after. Then would never fix itself, making me think I placed the volume in the wrong spot. Do you find that the issue persists after publishing?

Because I can stop worrying about it if its just a glitch with the previewer haha

Hmm well I tested your code and it’s working on my previewer and the app. Do you wanna send your link so we can test it out?

Yes, that would be great. If it’s just a goofy glitch I would definitely like to know so I can stop worrying! haha I’ll send it via message.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.