Coding/writing partner needed asap

Hi.! So I don’t how things work but I’m looking for someone who knows how to code if interested feel free to contact me :heart::heart:
…!

2 Likes

Hey if you still need someone I can help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Although if it’s in ll I cant help ya there lol, I haven’t tried ll I’m more of a ink kinda person.

1 Like

Hi. I am interested in helping you code. Am good in LL

1 Like

Hi, I should let you know that in ur pfp you’re using a hairstyle only meant for black people, and if ur character is caucasian then please change it. It’s very disrespectful to the black community.

Wait… Are you judging me based on my profile picture? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

it can still be quite disrespectful to some :<

1 Like

My character is bi-racial and there are people with this type of hair texture(4 a,b,c) who wear such hairstyles.

1 Like

Wow

1 Like

Woow…wow…wow
Everyone calm down my family is Rastafarian if y’all know what that means, dreadlocks isn’t according to race but it can be for style or religion.that it may have originally come into style because of us, black people, that is something different, but just because someone’s AVATAR’S hairstyle is like that there is no need to judge.

2 Likes

hey girl , could u dm me im in need of help with scripts and getting use to episode forum. my insta is @bellaas.lashess if u only text episode accounts I understand I haven’t started it yet

I’m also black it’s just that everything just came out of nowhere

1 Like

Oh, I am so sorry. I did think that it was a possibility but I wasn’t sure. I’m so sorry if I offended you.

1 Like

Hey sis!! So, I’m very new to this whole forum thing but I’m pretty sure that she can make her character look however she pleases! It is not “meant for black people” and it isn’t really “disrespectful” to them unless they say it is. People all over the world could have hair like that and not be darkskins/lightskins. I think you might’ve cross a bit of a line because ANYONE could use ANY hairstyle and have ANY hair texture. Please try to be more considerate :slight_smile:

Actually, the hair she had is a protective hairstyle for black people with that hair texture. I am not black myself, but many black people have said that non-black people wearing dreadlocks and other protective hairstyles is offensive to them. Personally, I don’t think I’ve crossed a line. Please educate yourself.

Sorry. You are entitled to your own opinions :slight_smile: However, I’m just a little torn because it is just avatar and Episode does encourage creativity! So, if making her avatar like that makes her happy, then so be it :smiley:

Episode is a place for creativity, not cultural appropriation. A character who is not black shouldn’t have any hairstyles in the natural hairstyles category . Like I said, educate yourself on protective hairstyles before you assume that I’m “crossing the line”.

WIll do! But, I’m simply just saying that she can do what makes her happy! Anyone can! Not saying it to promote any sort of racism, but just to let everyone know that they can be anything they want to! <3

Perhaps you should ask a black person if they’re ok with a non-black character wearing dreads? They may be able to better explain it to you. Some black people I know on instagram are @malani_edits , @chris.episode , and @nevaeh.writes . You can talk to them if you’d like. Have a great day/ night :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have a great day/night as well : )

1 Like