Coding/writing partner WANTED!

Hello! My name is Giselle and I’m 18 years old. I want to start writing my own story. But sadly, the scripting is a bit challenging for me. I would appreciate someone who is good at coding and someone who can help me with the story!! I do have a plot and characters in mind. Please reply to me or dm me through my private Instagram: nonchalant_coex, and tell me about yourself and your experience writing! Also, the plot I do in mind does involve LGBT+ characters and mafia-related things. So I would appreciate someone who doesn’t mind writing adult-related things as well.
Thank you!!!

1 Like

Are you doing INK or LL?

have you looked at joseph Evans videos on youtube

Hello ! I actually don’t have a preferences whatsoever.

Hello! I actually have as well as other YouTubers, but the coding itself is very confusing for me. Tried writing my own chapter but was bombarded with some many errors. So I gave up completely :tired_face::tired_face:

it is hard work. and take time to learn. people who have been doing it for years still need to look up how to stuff all the time.

this is not fun and easy. its really hard and takes time.

Hi @giselle_padilla!! I want to help if your interested!
Just pm me or @ me and I’ll be happy to work with you! :grin:

1 Like

I can help if you’d like

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.