Cole or Jay in Bad Boy’s Girl

A story that I absolutely was obsessed with was Bad Boy’s Girl was the love story between Tessie & the Stone Brothers.
Who did you guys choose and why?
I ended up choosing Cole. He defend Tessie when no one would and while he made mistakes, he owned it. Cole and Tessie also had a lot of chemistry too.

I choose Cole but I admit Cole in the episode story is so much worse then he was in the original story

He does some bad things for sure however he equally does a lot of good things. I loved him.
I sympathized with Tessie the most during the story tho.

I chose Cole I prefered him to Jay because he always liked Tessie whereas Jay went out with Nicole so it’s not like he is completely devoted to Tessie

Agreed!
Haha we almost always agree tho :wink: :smile:

Honestly neither because both of them stood there and let that bitch friend call her Fatty Tessie

Did cole?
Cole stood up for Tessie against Nicole several times.
Jay did tho & that’s why I couldn’t respect him.

I chose Cole obviously. He was a good guy…a loyal, anti-backstabbing good guy, unlike most of the characters in the story :sleepy:

Honestly the only characters that I rooted for was Cole and Tessie by the end.
Most of them had so many flaws.

I read it a while ago until it started annoying me but I’m pretty sure Cole started defending her after he started liking her

Nicole was awful she may have redeemed herself in the end but her reasons for being a b*tch in the first place were ridiculous

Yeah honestly I wasn’t a fan of most of the characters by the end.
Nicole was so mean to Tessie I would never forgive her .
& I hated how they called Tessie “fat” when episode doesn’t have any fat body types.

Exactly most of the characters were horrible but I feel that Cole was consistently nice I don’t think there is a moment in the story where he would deliberately upset Tessie

Yeah & Tessie was my fave.
She’s a great person & character.

Yeah and I felt bad for her because of the way everybody treated her except Cole

Yeah. Jay didn’t treat her too bad however anyone who sits there and watches someone get bullied is bad too.

Yeah I felt like he could have done more to defend her

This had been my favourite story. I loved hiw much Cole was willing to do for Tessie and how much he loved her. Jay never really cared that much Cole had teased Tessie as a way of trying to show his feelings but Jay was friends with her for years but never done anything just dated her best friend instead. What I want to know though is will the sequel book be made into a story on episode I really hope it is because I don’t way it to end

I would love Cole and Tessie’s love story to continue however I doubt it.

5 Cole
0 Jay