Cole's overlay drive! FREE USE!

Okay

1 Like

Thank you! This is very much appreciated!

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: If you find a background episode gives that Iā€™ve missed, leave a comment so that I can do it :smiley:

1 Like

bump- itā€™s so useful, thank you <3

1 Like

1 Like

Bumping for our new Community Members! Welcome new people! This drive has overlays made from episode catalog of background that arenā€™t really usable because furniture etc being in the way. In the first post Iā€™ve listed the ones that I have done so far by their given Catalog names (as are the folders in the drive so that theyā€™re easy to locate).

Happy writings! And good luck!

2 Likes

Bumping For New Users! Hope this helps you guys!

If you see a background Iā€™ve missed, comment the Catalog name and Iā€™ll get them done and added to the drive.

No credit necessary ā€“ if you WANT to credit just use my Forum name :smiley:

1 Like

Bump for the new users! Welcome to the forum! In case you donā€™t feel like scrolling-- hereā€™s the gist:
I took all the ā€œunusableā€ Catalog backgrounds (the ones with furniture, bridges, trees, etc in the way of places characters could stand and I cut overlays out of them. The full list is in my original post.

However, all files in my drive are labeled with the Catalog name and all overlays should go to their correct locations without spotting so all you should have to do is layer and go.

No credit necessary, since theyā€™re Episode bgs.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cYa8C6VokElhBc5d5piAmnqsySWv2xQy?usp=sharing
(((took the body out of the pool house crime scene background and made a water overlay with it. :slight_smile: ))
Happy writings!

1 Like

Hi Cole. I wanted to ask if I could have an edit on the INT. SHIP POOL - DAY background with the pool water as an overlay. It would be nice if the characters were edited out so the pool is empty. Thank you!

2 Likes

Sure :slight_smile: Give me a bit and Iā€™ll add it to the drive :slight_smile: Thanks for the suggestion!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cYa8C6VokElhBc5d5piAmnqsySWv2xQy?usp=sharing
done. Itā€™s listed with its catalog name. :smiley:
edit:
@EVERYONE
INT. SHIP POOL - DAY added. Iā€™ve edited out the people in the pool (canā€™t do anything about the guy taking up the entire chair, but at least you wonā€™t have odd drawn people in your pool.)

3 Likes

Thanks so much!

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: Happy to help :slight_smile: If you see any more that need them, let me know by leaving a comment here :smiley:

1 Like

I just discovered this and youā€™re amazing! There are so many Episode backgrounds that donā€™t make sense without overlays. Iā€™m always working on cutting stuff out myself, but itā€™s amazing that youā€™ve created this resource.

1 Like

Aw, thanks. And yeah, if you see any that Iā€™ve missed, please comment it and Iā€™ll be sure to cut out whatever is needed and add it to this drive.

New people, free use (no credit required. If you decide you want to credit me for them, just put readerMessage OL by ColeCatalyst . Totally not needed).

2 Likes

Hey, Cole, can I get the table overlays for EXT. STUDENT ACTIVITIES FAIR - DAY if you donā€™t already have them? Thanks :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for doing all of this @ColeCatalyst ! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hey, yes. Thanks for the suggestion. I will upload it to my drive sometime today (moving into a new house so itā€™s a little crazy with two kids lol).

Iā€™ll @ you when Iā€™ve uploaded it. :slight_smile:
@1Foreign_Soul No problem, I wanted to help everyone use Episodeā€™s bgs because they have really nice ones-- just no overlays. lol

3 Likes

No problem, take your time. Iā€™m not publishing this story anytime soon lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m really glad to read that because when I moved I expected my internet would work better (being in the city instead of outside it-- how wrong I was.) Iā€™ve been without internet for the past two days and am using my hotspot on my phone to let you know that I just got a chance to finish them. Iā€™ll be using my hotspot to upload so Iā€™ll comment again when theyā€™re done uploading. (no idea how long thatā€™s gonna take :joy:)

EDIT: Well, that didnā€™t take long :joy::rofl: I didnā€™t expect my phoneā€™s hotspot to be that fast 22 overlays in like 30 seconds. Way to go S21+!

Anyways @EVERYONE Iā€™ve added EXT. STUDENT ACTIVITIES FAIR - DAY at the request of the very sweet awesomeallie_13! They should spot correctly without moving them around (let me know if they donā€™t and I will adjust them.) Thanks and have a great day!

4 Likes