College Days Review

Everyone is freaking about the college days contest come here, I will give you a completely honest review so you can get better and you can win this contest, send me your link and description.

5 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Thank you so much for doing this! Feedback would be really appreciated :slight_smile:

Story Title: College Days: Campus Spirit
Author: Isabella Regnier
Genre: Mystery
Description: Haunted dorms. Shady girls. Players. Dakota’s freshman year of college isn’t going to be as easy as she hopes…

1 Like

Sorry I took so long my phone got tooken away

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: Me and @Mitt just published our story

3320BCF5-571E-4144-874A-5CC0C3CAACFC
3320BCF5-571E-4144-874A-5CC0C3CAACFC.png1228x1697 1.09 MB

Title: College Days: Professor De la Rosa
Style: INK
Genre: Comedy
Description: Professor De la Rosa is starting his first year teaching. How it will change his life? Will he keep his job or will he go back to being his bad boy self? 4 endings, Choices matter
Chapters: 3 (was supposed to be 4 but we didn’t make it :sweat_smile:)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4580036740775936
We would love to have some feedback on it :black_heart: thank you so much for doing this :blush:

Be brutally honest!
College days: Confessions of a Female Jock
Author: QueenIvy

1 Like

Okay

Your story was a shake, and I like that, I don’t know if it was my eye sight or something, but I think that dude with the red hair was Bald for a millisecond

1 Like

Thanks! Heh, I don’t what what it is meant by a shake though :smile:

1 Like

It means you just gave me something I didn’t expect and I like a surprise

1 Like

Thank you so much! I appreciate it. Any tips for improvement or suggestions for when I add more episodes?

1 Like

It looks like you’re on a good start. There’s not really any tips I can give you, although you can keep what you’re doing. You could try some advanced directing if that would give you a challenge?

1 Like

Here’s my first story ever.
College Days Emotions Overloaded
Style- Ink
Author- Shona4b (@shona_episode)
Genre- Drama
Chapter- 3 (more coming)
(CC included)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.