College Days Writing Group!

Hello! so today has been a terrible day for me and all I want to do is just focus on something.

I have a great idea (in my opinion) that I really want to use. The story will be in limelight and I’m asking for two people to help me with it!

1. Design character outfits
  2. Code

I need a really good coder and if you have a story you’ve published that’s even better!

thank you xx

(ps if you’re interested leave your insta below)

1 Like

Moved to Find a Writing Partner since you need both a coder and an outfit designer. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

alright! sorry about that. When I put in my title it said creator’s corner so I just went with it

1 Like

No problem! It happens. :smiley:

I can make some outfits for you! :grin:

I could be the coder!

Hey, I have experience in publishing a story on episode, limelight, and would love to help with anything. Aka coding or character customisation. I am a writer with a following on wattpad as well so I love script planning etc. Basically I have been looking to co-write a story with someone. I am about to release a ll story I have been working on for a while too so I know the process very well. :slight_smile:
let me know :hugs::blush:

• Em @emily.episode.xo
1 Like

If you’re still looking for someone I can help! :slight_smile:

1 Like