Color the LL eye!

Yes it is😊

2 Likes

Thanks hun :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

2 Likes

Of course! Teach me the ways of making great eyes like that please.

2 Likes

He taught me also so how’s mine by your opinion @Danielle318

1 Like

Amazing!

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

I see you are also a starter struggle like me but it will take time slowly

1 Like

Uhh … excuse me danielle… i really really dont say this on a rude way, but can you plz message purva in private… i want to be place also for other people who wants to color my outline and also my phone is buzzing like crazy… once again, im sorry.

1 Like

Oh yeah right. Sorry!

2 Likes

Haha :joy::joy: If you want I can send you an eye tutorial or two or some of my steps, but if you would be interested I’d rather you pm me so we don’t clutter the thread with off topic posts :relaxed:

1 Like

2 Likes

:flushed: So beautiful :drooling_face::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2: … wow… i saw that is more people color the eye blue then the other colors… but i cant lie, my ink character have blue eyes when my real eyes is brown/green :joy:.

3 Likes

My awful attempt :sleepy:

2 Likes

Ugh… stop putting yourself down dear :unamused:… you are the second person who does this, ( the first was one good friend)
THE EYE COLOR IS LOOK AMAZIIING … the coloring, the shading is look great.
Dont worry, im also not good in coloring and shading… i only make outlines and i like it.
EVERYBODY COLORED AND SHADE IT, BETTER THEN I DID :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

This is the first time I tried this style and its kinda bad…but well, I tried :no_mouth:

2 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:Are you ****** kidding me ???:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:… that is… AWESOME AND AMAZING COMBINED TOGETHER … the f… am i talking… girl… is not exist a word bigger to match your masterpiece … this is Wow :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

BRUH HOW OMG WTf TEACH ME IM SERIOUS THAT IRIS IS SO GOOD LEAVe

3 Likes

Thank you!! That means so much to me! :grin:

2 Likes

I tried again :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:.

3 Likes

Its beautiful and the color is amazing too! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes