Combining Limelight Features With Ink

I was going but I haven’t yet

Barely any animations?! :angry:
LOLOLOLOL they have at least twice the animations of INK, and have very specific ones.
While there are many missing, it still has a very sufficient amount of animations that very rarely have to be subsituted for something else.

I understand that this is merely an opinion, and I am not saying limelight has “enough” animations because it was just released last year, and for the animation production to just “stop” would be quite unlikely. Not to mention the fact that there’s many players who still request for more limelight animations. In my opinion, the clothing options are limited, but it is still a “new” style, and overtime more will be added.

I’m not disagreeing with you, or agreeing with you as far as the amount of limelight items; but I do love the most of the limelight animations and clothing options.

1 Like

How does it work to combine LL clothing with ink characters?

1 Like

you mean having ink characters wear LL clothes?
INK has some LL clothing but not all.

1 Like

I thought you all mentioned a way to add clothes from LL not in Ink and use them with Ink characters. Am I mistaken?

1 Like

oh no, we were talking about adding LL characters into a INK story

1 Like

Oh ok. I was confused. I thought you meant use LL clothing with Ink characters.

2 Likes

Please do you know a website where we can do backgrounds, splashes and covers.

You can download backgrounds from google or Pinterest.
Or download an art tool and make your own, that’s what I do.

1 Like

Really thank you

1 Like

You are welcome!
You can use autodesk or ibis paint x. You just have to find the right tool that works for you.

1 Like

Thank you do you make covers and splashes and that stuff

1 Like

Yes I do! You can go here⤵️ or message me privately

Thank you and if you are still available I’m filling out the form now

1 Like

I am!

1 Like

Ok great

Hello, thank you for your post. I’d like to remind you to check out the feature request guidelines and make any needed changes so that your topic doesn’t get deleted or closed. Thanks! :sunglasses:

Duplicate topic closed. Original topic here.