Come check Out one of my stories! (Or not I you don't wanna)

community

I’m a writer who has a small following! you should check some of my stories out If you just need something to read!

They_Will_Rise_posterThumb_Wx35vo0kyP

A superhero story (my favorite)

Most of my reads come from this story (fan favorite)

Candy_nK_posterThumb_Yp3RjNfuNz

Classic episode drama!

Title: THE NEW GUY
Author: KELZBLOGS
Genre: Gay/Romance
Style: INK
Summary: Justin is secretly gay but when the hot new guy from CALI comes along can he keep his secret and hide his feelings for the new guy who’s straight maybe.
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6113318553124864.jpg 2)
FB_IMG_1531745917331

If you read my story I’ll read yours

Sure I’ll read the first 3 chapters then If i like it i’ll read more!

That’s all there is, for now, will be more soon my app was screwed up for days

This is my story, hope someone can check it out! :blush:
Author: Bonnie Dundee

Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi

Title: Game Of Disguises

Style: Ink

Chapters: 6

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

LGBT inclusive + Advanced Directing

Link:

Hi there, I’d like to do read 4 read with you, could you directly message me on Instagram then we can discuss about the reads @fongjoline thank you!

Hey I am about to read the new guy but how did you get so many people to find your story?

I read it!

I feel like none of the choices have consequences and I don’t remember the characters names!
There are a few small errors but I can tell you put alot of effort into the story but it jumps around alot.

Hey we could do a read for read if you want

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :slight_smile:

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

6159ef357c48bcfa80fa7f28957674a45df13bd3_1_690x389

Hello I got so many people because of advertising I do it a lot I make my own just now stared video ads if yo like I could do some for you I also did r4r and reads 4 reveiws

Well thank you for your review I will take your suggestion in consideration

hey, just to say I really like your 2nd cover and will read that story if you could check out mine:

You, Me And The Beat by Anna

link:

yes will do!

Thanks for the offer I have a new story when it’s out it would be nice to advertise that!

On just hit me up when your ready

Hey there, I’m interested in a r4r! Let me know when you read mine <3
It would mean the world to me!!!
Title: Love is Lost
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: Drama & Romance
Episodes: 12 - completed
Description: Athena thought she has finally found her true love, but is life really that easy? Her life went from being on top of the world to everybody betraying her after meeting “him”. She tried and tried to get her old life back until she finally met someone else. Will this someone be the one for her? Or will this someone be another disaster in her life?

I’m about to read! it!

I would but we have already done a r4r!

K i’ll do it soon!