❤️ Come do a Read4Read or Gem for Gem| Lets support each-other! ❤️

Up for a R4R!
Here are my details-
Name- Fake love
Author name- Sophia
Description- Getting a job…sounds fun, right? Finding new friends and probably a lover, but what if, your new steamy boss holds something more for you? (CC,LL,Art Scenes)
Genre- Romance, Comedy.
Sounds/music- Yes
Customization- Yes
Cover-

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4914368602636288

1 Like

Definitely down for a R4R and G4G!
Here’s my story :relieved:
Title: Outside the Truth
Instagram @eyahmn.episode
Genre: Drama might switch to mystery though
Style: LL
Chapters: 6
Cover

story description: she’s been outside the truth for her whole life but Isabella is determined to find out the truth about herself, will you follow her along and see the truth unfold? (CC & no gems)

I would love to do a R4R, I will send screenshots soon. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

I would love to do a r4r/g4g with you. Now I know we did a R4R before. Are you okay with restarting??

1 Like

Ofc!

Okay perfect, I will send screenshots for you. And were you up for a G4G? or R4R?

Yes I am up for both ! How many chapters

I have 5 chapters, does 5 gems each okay?

Hi, I’d be up for a r4r with gems exchange. I could give 16 or more if you’d like.
Most of my gem choices are for 8 gems.

Here’s my story:

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Style: Limelight
Full CC, Minigames
Description: Vilja is intrigued as she meets Arkin, a young man with a dark secret. But going with him has a price: Outworldly forces are already on their trail and time is running out…

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Saivoaimo

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

i’m up for a r4r with g4g. Let me know how many gems you are willing to do. Thanks so much. :slight_smile:
here is my story

Coffee shop girl

Grace is your typical girl next door. She is sweet, gorgeous, and everything Spencer dreams of. One problem, She is unavailable… Or is she?

It is a romcom with a male MC.

small.PNG

Perfect! Does 5 chapters and 5 gems each sound good ?? :two_hearts::purple_heart::two_hearts::purple_heart:

hey love, yes 5x5 with 25 gems :slight_smile:

Okay perfect. I will be sending screenshots for chapter one shortly. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi, dear!
If you’d like we can do r4r with gems, so let me know if you’re interested. <3

You can find me on instagram: @miwrites.epi or here in pm!

Genre: Fantasy/Romance
MC: Female
LI: One
CC: limited (eye shaped, color and hair color are not available)
Choices: will be more!
Chapters: 1-8 on going :>
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6602109696540672
Description: When two worlds collide, you don’t have much choice but to follow the rules. Your enemy becomes your shadow. Your love becomes your enemy. And you just wish to be held in the dark.

Summary

Longer:
What would you do if one day you lost everything? And because of that your life changed beyond recognition to the point that the only escape would be to blend into the world that never suited you?

What if you had to face your own demons and let someone you genuinely hate get close to you? Just for your own safety.

What if feelings got out of hand and no one could stop it?

They say that the forbidden fruit tastes the best and that there is nothing better than losing yourself in an emotion so strong that it can destroy everything in its path.

Even you.
Knowing all this, would you do this again?

Yes , I would love too. Does 5x5 with 25 gems sound good ??

1 Like

Perfect! Let me know when we can start!

1 Like

I will be sending ss in about 30 minutes

1 Like

Hey I’d love an r4r only (since I’ve used all my gems :sob: ). You can dm my Instagram (mils.1900) or pm me here w the screenshots

Title: Toxicity
Author: Halima :purple_heart:
Description: You’re a regular quiet girl who happens to hear an indespensable phone conversation with a feared mob boss. They say curiosity kills the cat, but will it kill YOU? CC+LL/2LI’s
Number of episodes: 4 & more coming
Genre Romance/Drama
Style: Limelight
Cover

Perfect , I would love too.
I will send screenshots shortly.

1 Like

Hey, just finished the first chapter :grin:
Loving it so far :sparkles: