Come get a donut 🍩

I need models bc I wanna practice painting human bodies in different poses :nerd_face:
If you have any suggestion please fill this form:

:doughnut: CHARACTER/S DETAILS (max 2):

:doughnut: POSE, doesn’t have to episode related ( You MUST leave a pose, I wanna practice but I’m not into thinking poses and all so it MUST be a specific pose, it can be full body, medium body, etc… It doesn’t have to be a photo but it would be easier this way):

:doughnut: VIBE / COLORS (If u want a special vibe or colors used please let me know):

:doughnut: INSTAGRAM/FORUM NAME (If you want me to send the final piece please let me know here):

:doughnut:PASSWORD:
Keep in mind that this is not a request thread soo I’m not guaranteeing anything :nerd_face:) but I would appreciate you leaving some suggestions below :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Please use the pw (must be blurred) so I know you read this: Donut :doughnut:

Donuts in the oven 🍩
  • @/pluto_nugget (Post 5) —> Holding a slice of pizza while blushing and winking an eye :new_moon_with_face:
    *@/Liz_Mar.episode (Post 3) —> flirt_liftchin_receive :blush:
  • @/hm.epii (Post 15) —> Holding a hamster :pleading_face: Medium body :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
    *@/Your_girl.kay (Post 18) —> Pose in the post :pleading_face:
  • @/Gracie_Powless (Post 19) —> Armcrossed shifteyes :eyes:
  • @/xgeorgia (Post 20) —> idle_handsonsip :nerd_face:
    *@/gen.c.epsd (Post /5) —> Masticando chicle en el sofa :couch_and_lamp:
Baked donuts 🍩
4 Likes

Pose=Flirt_wink_happy
Half Body
Colors: Purple preferably, something cheery

I would prefer if you can send it to my forums, @Maeverie.Rivera

Have fun!

1 Like

IG: liz_mar.episode

Space vibe or dark red and black

2 Likes

Tnx! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will probably modify a bit the pose but you will be winking! I just prefer not to outline the episode characters as I want to develop my own style :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Your character is gorgeous but I would appreciate you letting me know a pose so I don’t have to think of one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::white_heart:

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

I hope this works!

1 Like

I love your character! You wanna be eating a pizza? :eyes:

1 Like

You can change the pose to blush shy if ya want or just any pose. I’m excited to see how it will turn out!

1 Like

Just something playful like flirt_wink_happy

1 Like

Ok! That’s perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

sorry

pose-flirt_liftchin_receive_shy

1 Like

Okay! Thank you! Again it won’t be exactly that pose, it will probably be a little different as I don’t want to trace but that will br my reference! :white_heart:

1 Like

That’s fine :smile:
Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Episode INK character details

hair style and colour- Beach wave and Fawn

eye shape and colour- Upturned bold and colour Toffee.

Nose shape- Refined.

Lip shape and shade- Blossom lips with Orange crush

face shape- Diamond

Eyebrows- Defined Natural

Skin type- Light

Pose- I seen that you wanted to experiment with poses, so if it’s possible, can I possibly have my character holding a hamster? If that’s not doable, totally fine. Can the hamster please be black or grey if that’s alright? Or whatever you want!

Half body please.

Please send it through Instagram, it’s hm.epii. But whatever one suits! Thanks for considering my request. :slight_smile:

Ps. Just incase your only doing limelight, here’s my deets for that, but I do love ink!

Episode LIMELIGHT character details
Hairstyle and colour- Long curls and Fawn.
Eye shape and colour- Female generic,
Nose shape-Round button upturned
Lip shape and shade- full round pouty
Face shape- Heart soft
Eyebrow shape- round medium
Skin type- Neutral 02

1 Like

Donuts :doughnut:

1 Like

Perfect! And yes I will make you holding a hamster :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also I will use your ink details as I’m not doing ink/ll drawings, more like realistic if u would call it like that :sweat_smile::white_heart:

1 Like

That’s great, thanks again! I forgot to mention, for the vibe/colour, can it be grey/black/dark colours? But I don’t mind :heart:

1 Like

I feel like this would be cool

1 Like

hey! lol, here’s my character, happy practicing!!

pw: Donut :doughnut:
the color doesn’t matter, whatever you would like to do is good!
and my instagram is - episode.gracie_p
you can send it to my forums or instagram either is fine!

2 Likes