Anyone interested in doing R4R?

Anyone good to do a R4R right now? Dm me on insta or just on here

Insta: @alynm.episode

Story

Author: Alyna M
Title: Whoโ€™s She
Genre: Romance/Drama
Episodes: 10 out (more to come!)
Description: They hate her. He loves her. She was the outcast. He was the golden boy. She put his baby brother in a coma and now sheโ€™s back home better than everโ€ฆ and heโ€™s plotting his revenge.
**Style:**Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4565714562383872

2 Likes

ohh iโ€™ll read it!

1 Like

I would like to do r4r with you
I will read your story now and I will send you screenshots
My story :point_down:t2:
story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 4 (on going )

style :- LL

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :โ€”โ€”โ€”-

Link :

1 Like

Thanks!!! r4r? or are you just interested in the story haha :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Iโ€™ll start now!

interested in the story lol
mine is not published yet, iโ€™m just looking for someone to review the first ep

1 Like

Oh ok!! Whenever you publish send me the link, I canโ€™t wait to read it!!

1 Like

Heyyy 5x5? :slight_smile:

Title: Treasure In You
Author: L.Q. Walter
Instagram: @lqwalter.episode
Genre: Adventure/Romance/Mystery/Drama
Chapters: 5 (more coming soon, chapters are 9-10mins long)
Style: Limelight
Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a guy who is downright cocky yet wickedly hot!
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896

Yes maโ€™am. Ill get started on your story in like ten minutes I have to finish the one I am currently reading. But ill send you screen shots!!

I loved your story!
I will read it all but I wanted to tell you that I loved it first lol

I will send you screenshots in pm :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Omg thank you so much!!! :heart:

1 Like

Hi!! I just finished your story!!

Hello!
I just published my story. If you wanna do R4R send me a pm or dm.
:hugs:

Here is my story info :point_down:t2:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.episode
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe and Good Luck with your story :yay:

Hey thanks for this thread. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Is 3ร—3 okay?:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Hereโ€™s my story
TITLE : Itโ€™s Impenetrable
AUTHOR : Khushboo
GENRE :Drama
DESCRIPTION :Amelia has been running away from her past, but what happens when it follows her and destroys her happiness? Will she be able to sustain it or will it consume her? (CC, 2LI)
LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5052235416535040

Thank you for the thread! :blush:
I am always up for a R4R too! Iโ€™ll send you a DM :wink:

Here is mine:
Story : Roller Coaster :roller_coaster:
Description :

Ariaโ€™s life has always been pretty calm. At least that was until 1 years ago. Ever since her life has been a roller coaster of emotions. Will her life ever get back to normal? CC.

Total chapter : 6 (I am almost doe with episodes 7&8 so they will be up soon, probably tomorrow).
Genre : Romance/Drama with a touch of Comedy.
Style : Limilight.
My Instagram: @raffaella.episode

Yes!!! Dm me on insta? Iโ€™ll send ss there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Episode Forums

Back

/

Makayla.Reed

1h

I apologize for being off topic but @viarose and@LiliStar where did you get those story cards made from?

Hazeo

1h

Hi! Thanks for the thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

IG: @hazeo.epi & @choco.kaine
Author: Hazeo
Title: The Interview
Genre: Romance/Thriller/Mystery/Crime (Male MC/3 Li/LGBTQ)
Summary: โ€œA GAME of cat and mouse. KEEP running and HE wonโ€™t get youโ€ฆ but who are you running from? Tick tock. Tick tock. Heโ€™s closer than you think.โ€
Chapters: 9
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6338661726748672

• Advanced Directing
  • Some choices matter
  • Mini games

HazelJ

1h

Hello @_sienna. Thanks for this thread :blob_hearts:Hereโ€™s my recently published story.

Title: i-Humanoids
Author: Hazel J
Genre: Mystery (Soft sci-fi)
IG : @silverhazelj
Episodes: 3 (More episodes coming soon)
Description: With the increasing cases of missing people in the metropolis, you can trust no one. But can you trust a mysterious non-entity whom for all the while you thought is a human?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5273039194488832

iH Small Cover

LiliStar

1h

My story card is made by @/molly247, I believe her shop is still open :blush:

HazelJ

1h

I love the Rumpelstiltskin quote!

viarose

1h

@molly247 made it! <3

viarose

1h

thank you, the girl who made the story card thought of it , @molly247 <3

Makayla.Reed

1h

it says her request are closed but thank you both for informing me :heart: @LiliStar @viarose

Opeyemi-Olu-87

44m

IG: @opeyemi_Olu_Lawal

Author: Opeyemi Olu Lawal

Title: Mission And Life

Genre: Action

Summary: Nicky been a business tycoonโ€™s daughter, she does everything to make her dad proud of her. Will this last long? Or will Nicky have a reason to disappoint her dad?

Chapters: 5

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6425202865799168

2 Likes