Come here for help with your story!

@CHAR is dustoff_loop

Make sure you have a closing bracket } before your next choice or before you continue the story

1 Like

thankyou

whatā€™s wrong here

1 Like

@AA stands screen right AND AA is dance_club_happy_loop

and so on

1 Like

Thank u so much.

1 Like

thankyou
Ive corrected it and added upscreens and zones etc but they all seem to be standing in front of each other rather than being spaced out how do I space the characters out??

1 Like

you would need to use spot directing, and make some characters smaller and in the background

HI,
I have a scene where people Are texting and I want the text to be shown how can I do that?!

2 Likes

Use female selfie avatar (to show mobile phone). You can find this in props. Then put normal conversations like:
Narrator (A)
Hello.

But reset speechbubble size and position.

1 Like

Hello, How Do we Put a Position for a Narrator speach

2 Likes

If you already know spot directing, there is a an option like bubble helper in director help. So you need to resize it and place it wherever you want and then copy paste it to the script.

1 Like

Is there a video that would help?! Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m New to episode interactive u can say Iā€™m a noob

2 Likes

Hey please donā€™t apologise, I can share you the link just give me a min.

2 Likes

Thank You, Youā€™r So Kind, Wish you All The Best With Your Stories

2 Likes

So please check this out and if it still doesnā€™t help, please let me know donā€™t hesitate. I will search for some other videos too. Also search for Joseph Evans tutorials In YouTube. This helps you alot. You can always ask me anything. If I donā€™t know I will tell whom to ask. All the best.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

Thank You a-lot, Ya I watch Joseph, but I didnā€™t find a video explaining this issue, Thank You a-lot,again!!

1 Like

No problem :blush:

1 Like

if you rather read you can check out my guide as well :smiley:

2 Likes