Come here! look!

I BEEN SICK, BUT I FINALLY POST A NEW EPISODE.

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5259491768598528

1 Like

Ingenious thread title! R4R?? :pray:

My story follows a young orphan girl with the ability to see ghosts as she was Born with a Veil. Her love story will make your heart ache in love-delight and devastation because of a certain frightful twist. What happens when the love of your life becomes a ghost? As she uncovers the truth about who she really is, the more dangerous she becomes…

Story Title: Born with a Veil
Author: Ely
Genre: Fantasy Romance
Style: Limelight
Instagram: ely.episode

2 Likes

My first episode is realesed today
Title : Love Pill
Gener: Romance
Author: flo
Descreption: He was a desperate lost soul who needed cure and your lips were his only cure. You came in his life and became his love pills and built him again. But will you be able to protect him for ever ?

3 Likes

Hello! Thanks for the post, Would you consider a R4R?

I have currently finished doing some R4R with some lovely ladies, and Am currently still doing one with someone else as well,
Am currently looking for more R4R as well :), I want someone who is NOT going to ghost on me UNDER no circumstances
And if you dont want to do a R4R and your just looking for a new story to read I would be greatful if you could check out mine :) **Title** :Mum Knows best
Decription : Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matters Tappable choices
Style : Ink
Chapters : [MY STORY IS COMPLETE, 28 CHAPTERS]
Important info : There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well