Come promote your story with me!

Hello everyone. I am proud to say that I’ve published my very first story. Although it isn’t complete I have released the first 3 episodes. I’ve put a lot of time and effort into making this story amazing so it would me the world to me if you guys would take the time to read it! The title is “Love and Luck” and it is a romance/drama based story. Follow me on episode at your_daily_episode as well as on Instagram to know exactly when I upload new episodes.
NOW ITS YOUR TURN (promote your story right here and I’d be more than happy to give it a read!)

13 Likes

I am still working on my story.and its also romance and drama based story!!!

Sounds amazing!! Let me know when it’s published and I’ll give u a read!!

1 Like

Hey. Thanks for the thread. :slight_smile: this is my story.

2 Likes

Awesome story!! I’ll give it a read right now.

1 Like

Check out mine
Title: Its all A mirage
Author: @Butterfly.ep_14
Genre: Romance
Episode: 7 (on-going)
Description: An arranged marriage with your enemy Tyler Moore. Threat to the company you gave your life to help build, what will you focus on, disaster marriage or your legacy?
Cover:

2 Likes

thank you <3

1 Like

Thank you for this thread and congrats on publishing your story! :partying_face:

Here is mine:
Title: R&R: Cloaked Lust
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Fantasy (with Romance ofc :kissing_closed_eyes:)
Chapters: 3
Description: The human realm is dangerous, but your sister’s life is on the line. Can the hot doctor you meet save her or will your risk not reap reward? [CC, F/M LI]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6095448114397184
What can you expect?:

• CC for the male and female LI and the MC
  • Advanced directing with overlays, zooms and mini games, several point systems
  • No important gem choices, there are only optional gem choices, that will not limit your reader experience, e.g. buying points, skipping mini games and supporting the author
  • New episodes will be released after Episode announces the winners, but no matter what, the story will be continued and finished! :white_heart:

Cover:

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing your first story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I have a completed one and an ongoing one if either take your fancy -

Stay

Drama - Available in Ink & Limelight

Details

Description: She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters.

Chapters: 30 (Complete).

Covers:

That One Moment

RomCom - Limelight

Details

Description: Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.

CC: Yes, limited for the MC & LI.

Chapters: 16 (ongoing).

Cover:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart: @kiki.writes.things

1 Like

Congrats on publishing, and thanks for the thread! Here’s my story:

R&R: Crystal Abyss

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 3 (not complete)

Author: Jade135 (@e.p.i._jade)

Description: Tasked with a mission that could save the entire world, you’re forced to navigate the unknown alone. But the truth always comes out, and it’s not what you expected.

Extra Information:

2 LIs | Choices Matter | Limited CC | Advanced Directing

Link:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread :sparkling_heart:

These are my stories :kiss:

1 Like

sure, I will let you know!!!

Hey! Thanks for doing this :green_heart:

Here it is ~

Story title: Four Leaf Clover :four_leaf_clover:

Genre: Drama/ Comedy

Description: A new transfer student changes the luck of a friendship trio. Will they forget their unlucky past and finally find a “Four leaf clover” friendship, or will it come back to haunt them?

• Full CC/ Choices matter.
• Current chapters: 1-3 ( more, coming soon)

My Ig: @shen_episode

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5824954307379200

COVER!

3 Likes

Hey Your_daily_episode,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my story ‘For HIS Sake’. I also have a new story published a few weeks ago → ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK.

Links:

Covers:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Style: LL
Episodes: 18 (19 or 21 will be published tonight or tomorrow!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Hey, I’ll read it as soon as I got time and you can read mine.
Please support!
Title : Deranged
Author : Bhargavi
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance/ Fantasy
Episodes : 5out (ongoing)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5453988612472832
Description : Shaina was just an ordinary high school girl, until one day she lost her father in a car accident and was turned into vampire by a hot mysterious guy. no gem choices
Cover :

Ig : @ imbhargavi

1 Like

Hi, thanks for this thread. Do read my story when you have the time. I too will check your story
Story : Love is Indescribable
Genre: Romance
Link :

Cover:

Thank you for reading. Have a great day :blush:

2 Likes

Congrats on publishing your story! :relaxed:
I’ll give you a follow on Instagram. By the way, it would be easier for new readers to find your story by putting the story link here on the thread.

Here’s my story :slight_smile:
Story name: Forbidden Love
Author: Lili Star
Genre: Romance/Drama, with some comedy
Story description: It’s not easy being forcedily engaged to a prince. Especially not when you fall in love with his gorgeous sister, which is extremely forbidden in your own kingdom.
IMPORTANT: This story has no CC and almost no choices.
My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671279079948288
Small cover:

1 Like

Feel free to read. My story lines up with what you want.
Insta: storiesbytiffae
Title: 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂, 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾
Author: storiesbytiffae
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description:
Him. The King of New York.
You. Running away from your dark past.
What happens when you catch the ice cold Don’s interest and he’s set on making you his? Oh no, you’re in trouble.

𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐘𝐞𝐬
𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬: 𝐘𝐞𝐬

2 Likes

Hey, Thanks for the thread.
Story Title : Lies
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

1 Like

:star: Thank You for the Thread! :star:

• Story Name - Love From Different Realms
    [ Author - Star Hunter ]
  • Genre - Fantasy
  • Description - Summer is a normal girl with a normal life but, when she finds out her soulmate is the king her life changes completely. As the soulmate bond grows stronger what will happen?

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6072151444226048

Covers

• Story Name - Fire, Desire
    [ Author - Star Hunter ]
  • Genre - Romance
  • Description - Azariah needs a job. What happens when your boss is the leader of a mob? Will she fall for his charms or will the fire between them burn too bright?

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6637303960895488

Covers

1 Like