Comedy recommendations?

Hey I wanted to ask if you guys had any good comedy stories to recommend and discuss? (Preferably in INK and CC)
I really enjoy all of Kayla Sloans’ work and stories like I despise you by Isabella Costa!

The Pact by Kaytee
Pregnant By My Twin’s Student’s Gang Leader Dad by J.Miley (mouthful but it’s a parody making fun of cliches)
The Dark Prince by Nis

One of my old stories I think is a comedy. Alter-Ego, it’s about a girl who has hallucinations of her mischievous alter ego all her life, until she breaks into the real world; chaos ensures lol. :wink:

Challenge Accepted by Annie Edison is pretty funny and in ink.
So is Flashback Friday by Daisy W, but you have to be prepared for a lot of second hand embarrassment because the MC does some hilarious things!

• What’s On Sunday? by Nour
  • Modern Family by Baloo

Name: Santa’s Naughty list
Genre: Comedy
Chapters: 7
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5450332879585280 3
Story Description: MC is a spoiled teen and Santa Claus is a loser who lost Christmas due to his divorce with Mrs. Claus. What will happen when two of the worlds collide? (Parody) (Comedy, CC)

Heyo! I have a comedy (in ink with CC and you can choose gender too) called Have You Seen Monday?

Perhaps you can give it a try! :smile: Thank you!

if you like childish/teenage humour then i would check out Loving You Again by fluffyrice

Eternally 80s by Rexie
Dr Casanova by Rexie
(Both are INK with CC)

I also really like A Wildfire by Cub Fazley, but there’s no CC.

Crazy News by Mary-P

Kotton Kandie by @PrettyEri

Moved to Promote Your Story since it includes story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

I’d love for you to check mine out! It’s ink and CC :grinning:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5040097505705984

Instagram: jessfox.episode
Story: BLACK BETTY
Genre: Comedy/Drama
Plot: Betty is a small town girl with big dreams of becoming a rock star. Navigating stardom, relationships, fans, and parties…Will she make it or break it? CC

I’d also recommend:
Santa’s Naughty List by @Mehaslim2
The Genuine Fake by @mysoxlike2party

Both great!

Awwwwwwww <3 love you girl!

Thanks I’ll make sure to check them out! x

That sound really good, I’ll definitely have a look

Agh I have sever second hand embarrassment but that sound great :slight_smile:

Nanny for a Year
Dead 7
Galatic Game
Infamous
I Despise You
Dirty Sexy Teeneagers: Spooky Stories
From A to Z
Gender Switch

@AS007 @Mehaslim2 @Rubyllee thank you for the recommendations the stories sound v good and I’ll make sure to have a look

Ooh I love eternally 80’s , and I’ll definitely check out the other one!