Comedy Stories to recommend?

I ran out of funny stories to read. I read all of Kayla Sloans’ stories and those comedy stories that are on the top shelf in the comedy section. Please recommend some underrated comedy stories, thank you :two_hearts:

For sure:
H&V : Pregnant By My Twin’s Student’s Gang Leader Dad by @J.Miley
It’s hilarious :joy:

Eternally 80s or Dr Casanova by Rexie
A Wild Fire by Cub Fazley

Thank you for the shout out!!

Dirty Sexy Teenagers! It’s amazing :joy:

Hi, I love Kayla Sloans’ comedy stories too! For underrated comedy, I recommend Teen Years by @nrivera .
I have also recently published a comedy called Have You Seen Monday? I hope you can check it out too if you like. Thank you!

I love My Forced Arranged Marriage to my Gang Leader Vampire Bad Boy Boss…And I’m Pregnant! By Clarkie

Check it out: https://episode.app.lin

Just got into the story, and I gotta say… Miche is daddy AF :heart_eyes::joy:

I just checked out your story and loved it, I’m looking forward to the next episode :smiley:

P.S I love Friday :joy::joy:

Thank you so much for reading!! :heart_eyes: Friday is indeed popular. LOL!! :joy:

Lol, I don’t want to sound like I’m advertising, but I actually wrote a comedy story called Shape Shifting Madness. :joy:
Again, I don’t mean to sound like Ima advertising.

You can find some LOL-worthy stories from Episode Knitters website :smile:

:joy::joy: I know right

Kayla S. is one of the best comedy writers on Episode. I totally agree!

Revenge Is Best Served With… has a lot of comedy in it as well as being a thriller

I have just published my new comedy story
I would be amazing if you could check it know :blush:

The Next Stage by Lisa.p
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5833794190180352

H & V: Levity!

I would recommend Infamous by Kayla S and Flawless by Raisy S

The Old Maid Adventures!

Hey Vivi! A really funny story is Back to the Beanawitzels, that story is so funny! And you get to customize yourself. Totally read it!:joy: