Comedy stories?

Can you guys please recommend me some good comedy stories to read?

Thank you for all the recommendations!

4 Likes

One of the girls, by @amberose

8 Likes

I was going to recommend the same :joy:!

6 Likes

Great minds think alike :joy:

5 Likes

Psychology 101 by Annie Edison.
Linked by Ariel C.
Cool Fools by Tina.
Who We Are by Jay M. Santiago.
Confessions of a Female Jock (Ink &LL) by QueenIvy.
Not So Figured Out by Adriana.
One of the Girls by Amberose.

5 Likes

The Vet
I don’t really rremember the author

1 Like

Thank you @EtherealWitch and @lazy_donut and @LiyahxWrites for recommending mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Psychology 101 by Annie
One of the Girl by Amberose
Ticket to Heaven by Love
Have You Seen Monday by Rubyllee
Fallen by LG

5 Likes

Thank you @LiyahxWrites and @XxAlphaBetaxX :kissing_heart:

Many of my favourites have been already mentioned, but I’ll add: Bad Cops by Merlin

4 Likes

To the night @megCMU2018 (Megan b)

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Come close to me by @Edera

and other comedy stories are in my comedy recommended section on my instagram account too :slight_smile: https://instagram.com/sky89episode?igshid=vraqj75x3emg

2 Likes

Thank you so much for mentioning Have You Seen Monday! :heart_eyes::pray:t2:

2 Likes

I recommend you read Dirty Sexy Teenagers by Lucky!

1 Like

You can check my stories if you want. :relaxed:

:purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

:gem: January Editor’s picks 2020 :gem:

Story: Rewinded Life

Author: Lia Lopez.

Description:
Megan is a girl whose soul has split in two due to all she’s lived through. Will she use her stellar key to change her life? Or will she continue to live in the midst of odd stuff?

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Current chapters: 12 - COMPLETE.

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

:green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

Story: Benio

Current chapters: 9 - COMPLETE.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castillo’s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

:green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::green_heart:

Story: The Lame Life of an Episodian

Current chapters: 20 - COMPLETE.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
Raydan’s greatest dream is bringing her stories to life, but what happens when her crush from three years ago crosses her path once again? (CC)

Link:

1 Like

Hey! :relaxed: :grin:
You can check out my story since you’re looking for something in the Comedy genre, which helps me as well, since I’m trying to promote it.

Title: It’s a Rich Man’s World

Description:
Would you join forces with your ex-husband’s ex-wives in order to grab his missing - but winning - lottery ticket?
The treasure hunt begins…

And the winner takes it all.

Small Cover:
Lottery_Husband_posterThumb_fujxtNdJVT

It’d mean a lot to me if you gave it a chance! xoxo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blush: :kissing_heart:

Pick Your Poison by Amberose. Instead of one long story, It’s a compilation of many stories, each episode being set in a different universe. It’s definitely made me laugh quite a few times. I would totally recommend it.

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: