Comedy story ideas?

So I’ve been stumped on comedy ideas for a new story. BUT, very little romance or none at all. Any ideas? I want something a bit more original. :grinning:

1 Like

I love writing comedy.
One idea I had but wasnt going to use is a school talent show with lots of sabotages between two contestants due to a bet they made on who would win but instead I went a different direction.

3 Likes

@The_Saminator same! I love that idea, thank you! I’ll probably do a spin off of it or smth like that. :smiley:

2 Likes

Go ahead and use it. No need for it to gotowaste.

2 Likes

I like comedy idea

1 Like

If you need help I can help you out.

1 Like

@Rihanna90 thank you!

1 Like

You welcome

1 Like

Do need some fun you want good comdy idea

1 Like

You go on wattpad they got good story IDEA on there for I am still look for you

1 Like

@Rihanna90 thank you so so much! You don’t have to though!!

1 Like

I love comdy to tell me kind comedy idea you need help on we can work together on it

1 Like

Used romantic comedy plot

1 Like

Boy and girls falling each other they will do comdey together. And they will do comdey show build some together like do going comedy show they work together on. Make people laugh.

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.