Comedy Story Promotion!

Hey guys Tinna here…welcome back to my channel- Sorry I just didn’t know how to start :sweat_smile:
Anyway please please pleeaasse read my new story. It’s a college based “sitcom” that’s all about the newly found life of adventure by our protagonist, Alaia Torres and her partner in crime, Dacre Valvano, along with their crazy (which is an understatement btw :smirk:) friends who always find a way to make living a normal life a depiction of harmless fun in a creative and eye-opening point of view.

Title : Falling With No Safety Net
By :Tinna
Instagram :tinna.stories
Style :LL
Genre : Comedy, Romance
About : Alaia is an orphaned, independent 19 yr old who has spent her childhood moving from one orphange to another with her best friend Dayzha. However, fast forward to a time where they get to finally get into the college of their dreams and meet 6 of the best personalities that complement each other so well that they soon move in together. No sooner had they had the best time at college than the so called “Charlatan Trio” (Dacre, Paxton & Malcom) came back to town. Let’s find out what happens when this trio and extraordinary friend group collide. Strife? Chaos? Both? :scream:
Story Link : [Episode Writer Portal)

7 Likes

Ya’ll can promote your stories here too!!

Hey! I’d love an R4R
Here’s the link

1 Like

Yay!
What’s your intsa?
I’ll be sending you the ss soon :hugs:

It’s sharma_ep🫶🏼

1 Like

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

1 Like

Sounds great!
Here’s my insta: @tinna.stories

I currently only have five chapters available.

3 Likes

I don’t have a story yet but I’ll totally read your story

1 Like

Thank youu! :hugs:

1 Like

Sure, I’ll start on yours and send screenshots here. I’ll send them when I get off work. We can do 3x3 chapters. :slight_smile:

OM: The Moon’s Kin
By: lanafrazer_epsidoe
Instagram: lanafrazer.episode
Genre: Fantasy, LGBTQ+, Adventure, Action
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 1-4 (On-going)
Description: Displaced by war, and adopted by new kin, his identity must stay hidden lest his enemies track him down. With the help of a noble, and his peers. Will they succeed? (Male MC/LGBTQ)

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Contains:

• 1 Male MC
  • 1 Male LI
  • Advanced Directing
  • Music & Sound
  • Diversity
  • 1 Ending
  • LGBTQ+ Themes
  • Mature Themes

3 Likes

:clap:
Sure thing!

Hi! I’m up for it! :smile:

1 Like

Cool! Send me your link?
5X5 is that ok?

1 Like

Can we do 7 chapters? I’m fine with 5x5 though. :grin:

Here’s my story link: Episode Writer Portal

I only have five that’s why :sweat_smile:
I’ll get started with yours in an hour.

1 Like

Oh, I see! Let’s do 5x5. :blush: I’ll send you screenshots in a while. :smile:

1 Like

Done reading 5 chapters! :grin: I enjoyed reading your story. :heart_eyes::grin:

3 Likes

Thanks so much!
Glad you enjoyed it!!

1 Like

Done!
And can I just say that as an animal lover your story gave a lot of thought to animals and that was really cool!!

2 Likes