Comedy Story: Ticket to Heaven

Hello everyone, my name’s Love! :smile:

I recently revamped my story called Ticket to Paradise (that’s now Ticket to Heaven), and I’ve been looking for people to give me some honest feedback. Feel free to promote your story below, maybe we can do a read for read :revolving_hearts:

Fantastical_Magical_Games_ud_posterImage_loAyLyDhYp

Description: Once your soul gets sucked into The Mid Place after choking on an engagement ring, your only chance to make it into Heaven is by guiding a rebellious teenager.

Author: Love S.
Genre: Comedy
Chapters: 5 (more coming soon)
CC? Yeeessiiirr

8 Likes

I’d love to read for read! Your story sounds so interesting!

1 Like

Here’s my story:—

Story Title: Across The Atlantic
Genre: Adventure
Chapters: 3 [New story, ONGOING]
Story Style: INK
Author Name: Episode Royalty
Author Instagram’s: @episoderoyalty [@xkepyx & @winter05.episode]
Description: You’re the captain of a crew living at sea… until a storm separates you all. Can you find everyone and will they even want to come back?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6679148293586944

I’ll definitely read your story right now :heartbeat:

1 Like

Same, thank you! How many chapters should I read, 3?

3 sounds good to me, but I’ll probably finish it if I’m too into it :joy:

1 Like

Yup same! I just started and the directing’s so advanced! :see_no_evil::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh I loved the original version! I’ll make sure to check it out

3 Likes

Here are some notes & suggestions that I think will make your story even better:

Chapter 1

• When Sancia runs out to see the storm, maybe you can add the rain effect.

Notes: I like how you introduced the main characters by giving us some details about them. Your music choice also set the mood for all your scenes. Loved that outro btw :smile:

Chapter 2

• I feel Sancia shared too much personal information with the stranger. Personally, I would probably share very little, for example “I’m just trying to find my crew… I don’t want to lose them like I lost other important people in my life” and that would leave the readers wondering “who?” And I’ll give them like a flashback of my parent’s incident in a future episode to not rush things.
  • There should also be a little distrust after sharing that you’re a criminal or even before when the stranger offers to take you to her house.

Note: I like how you give us a fast recap before the episode begins. Loved how you added a mini-game to gain some information. Nice artwork of Sancia and her brother!

Chapter 3

• I do feel this episode was a little too short.

Notes: I like the backgrounds and overlays you use.

Keep up the good work!! :heart:

1 Like

Hope you enjoy it as much as the original :heart:

1 Like

Okay, thank you so much! I didn’t know we were supposed to do a review haha.

I’ve read about 4episodes of your story so far and I’m on the 5th and I’m really enjoying it! Some of the directing is really advanced and the story in general looks and is really good!

—winter

1 Like

i’m gonna check it out~

1 Like

I always give some feedback, but you didn’t have to :smile: And thank you so much :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you :revolving_hearts:

I actually dm’ed you screenshots and a small little message earlier on Instagram (My Instagram is meg.thewriter and I messaged before I even saw this post) and I just want to say again that I absolutely loved it! I would like to promote my story, however. You don’t have to read it if you don’t want to so there’s no pressure.

If you are interested, though, my story is “Feeling Human Again” and it’s in limelight with 4 episodes out currently. It’s in the comedy genre.

Description: Zoey got dumped by her love of three years and needs more than a little help. The “people” she turns to might not be entirely human…

Again, don’t feel obligated to read it if you don’t want to but it would mean a lot. Can’t wait for future episodes of Ticket To Heaven!

1 Like

I read your story!!!

AMAZING DIRECTING, GREAT PLOT, I ADDED TO MY FAVS!!

1 Like

I’ve added your story to my favorites and I’m reading it in a few minutes :two_hearts: also, thank you very much!

1 Like

I’m glad you like it :heart: thank you for reading

1 Like

Ill check it out

1 Like

Thank you <3