Comic Book / Graphic Novel Chat

Incoming autographed/signed and collectible issue pics soon! :crazy_face::astonished:

3 Likes

:eyes::grinning:

Update: Click here for a close up shot of the signature since I feel it’s a bit difficult to see it in the below pic.

I know it has taken me a bit to get back to this topic and I am real sorry for neglecting it :frowning: . But the wait is over as I am going to try to continue keeping this up to date with some comic talk as well as pics of items I own that I think the community could appreciate :slight_smile:

Starting off with an autographed Catwoman #2 from the 4 part mini series published in :astonished: 1989! Signed by Michael Bair (Catwoman, Daredevil, Wonder Woman & more) feel free to click here for a pic of the certificate of authenticity. What I really like about the sale of this comic was that some of the proceeds went to benefit Cystic Fibrosis.

I will try to get another post up over the weekend and if you have any comment’s or questions feel free to leave them below and I’ll try to get back to ya’ll asap :slight_smile: :nerd_face::peace_symbol::sunglasses:

3 Likes

This is late, but it’s so shiny you can see the reflection!! Or it might just be the plastic…probably the plastic…

1 Like

Oooooh yeah. It’s a thick plastic and you can kind of see me. Thanks for bumping this. Got some more awesome pics to throw up :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m just here to say that I spent most of my savings (what was left of them anyway, after Comic Con) in comic books this weekend, and I’ve been reading them and I love them

1 Like

Bump.

1 Like