Coming up with a Story Idea

Here’s the thread.

As a way to bond the forum together, let’s try to come up with some story ideas! If you want help coming up with an idea or need more development with an idea, come here!

@SupergirlAndFlash @idiot.exe

2 Likes

Add a description so people know what to do lol

1 Like

We should start with @idiot.exe 's idea of a superhero having fears as a story.

2 Likes

Then we can have my idea of them having to overcome their fears in order to save their friends, family, and others as well.

2 Likes

I think there should be an inciting event that causes the character to be afraid. Maybe they lost control of their powers or they couldn’t save someone in time?

2 Likes

I think the one where they couldn’t save someone in time. It should be someone close to them though. Maybe a friend?

2 Likes

And end it on a cliffhanger to torture people

2 Likes

Yes. It should show her friend falling but we don’t know if the main character saves them or not until the next episode. :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

After the hero fails, should there be a time jump or do we see the immediate aftermath, and the weeks after that?

2 Likes

Time jump.

2 Likes

How long?

2 Likes

Maybe about a month?

2 Likes

And you see the friend as a villain? we’re giving spoilers for an unwritten story lmao

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Speaking of that, should we be on discord instead so there are no spoilers or should we stay on here? I just now thought about that.

2 Likes

We can still have this up so that others can share their ideas with us though.

2 Likes

It makes more sense to go on Discord.

2 Likes

What’s your discords?

2 Likes

I actually don’t have it installed on my phone, hang on

2 Likes

I sent you a message

2 Likes