Coming up with a Story Idea

What does the MC do when people that she had trouble with from her past try to ruin her life. How would they try ruining her life? What are things that they would do? Then when enough is enough how do we get them to stop and leave her alone?!

2 Likes

It honestly depends on how the MC feels about the situation. If those people are really dangerous, she might try to flee because they built that kind of reputation. If she thinks she can handle them, she might stay and fight from the shadows or upfront.

People who try to ruin people’s life might try to frame the person, hurt their loved ones, or defame the person’s reputation.

Those things can stop if the MC gains necessary allies or tries to confront her past.

2 Likes

Hmmm those are good ideas… Maybe she can even prove that they are bad people by having a bug on her or whatever those things are having her friend and family hear it then go to the police with evidence thay they are bad and put them in jail. Do u have any idras that can add to that or anything better at all?? To stop these bad people once and for all?

1 Like

They also know that 1 the MC her weaknesess are her family and her man and they know that she used to do drugs. Now shes a recovering addict.

1 Like

I would say do more research into legal proceedings of whatever country the story is set in. I think a logical way to stop the antagonists is to do through legal means. If the MC has enough evidence that’s solid and not fabricated, and she goes through necessary the legal steps, then I think the antagonists will be stopped.

1 Like

Im actually planning this for my story in my next chapters. So what exactly do you mean by the last parts im bad at understanding cause I don’t know what those words mean. I was in learning support in school so can u please explain more detailed or thoroughly or whatever however you call it?? Plz

1 Like

Essentially, the MC can go contact/meet with someone with a legal background to help her build a case. That person asks her to collect evidence that could help build a strong case. Evidence like tape recordings, documents, transactations, and key things that could tie the bad people to a crime. The case will be developed through these pieces of evidence to make it strong. Once the lawyer thinks its good enough to use for the prosecution in the case, they first have to get the defendants (antagonists), and start the legal proceedings. I suggest researching more on how cases go to court based on the setting you’re trying to do.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.