Comment your story down below! (OPEN)

hi! I already read your story :smile:
I’m @/annat.stories on instagram btw :wink:

Tales from a Russian muffin
Lorraine85667
Ink
Comedy
A hilarious romp with Vlad, a cheesy, Russian guy and his wing-man. Tell all the sexy ladies that the Italian Stallion and the Russian Muffin are looking for love!Tales from a Russian muffin out now
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5421646320893952Vlads_posterThumb_UbTMyja7ik-1

1 Like

hey! I added your story to my faves, and will PM you screenshots, if you finish sooner please do the same :blush:

Kyle is in love with Wendy, but his love is only passion, and his romance is dangerous, will Wendy find out that Kyle has been stalking her since the day they met, or will she stay in this abusive, crazy relationship for life?

Style: Classic | Type: Cinematic

I may use spotlight, MAYBE. In the future. Tell me if you read it so that I can know.

Choices Heavily matter, no CC, Arm overlays are used.

Both points and gains are put into this story to make the choices matter.

Will update when I get the right materials, :expressionless: Anyone knows where I can find an ext. And int. + day and night versions of a warehouse? Please, help me. -_-" And Both Tablet + iPhone compatible! (I worked hard on this story…)

1 Like

Hi!
My name is Mónica Cristina and this is my first story:
Title: Dear Lilly
Author: Mónica Cristina
Genre:Romance
Style: Ink
Description: Lilly wakes up from a coma and has no memory of her life. Will her S.O. help her remember or will she fall in love with someone new?
Your choice…
Link: Dear Lilly
Cover:
Story_Title_TAmo5A_posterThumb_TxZGXGLuXB

Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey! Before reading your story please answer these questions: @MonicaCristina
How many episodes would you like me to read?
I will send you screenshot, can you do as well?

Hey! I use instagram to find overlays&backgrounds (PamelaC, Alexa, etc) you can also use PNG TREE on google!
I think we already did r4r, but I am not sure, did you @Trying_To_Help read “You, Me And The Beat”? :smile:

Hi Anna. You can read as many as you’d like. I published 3 and am currently finishing no. 4. I hope you like the first one and it makes you want to read more. About the screenshot, do you mean of the cover?

2 Likes

yES

1 Like

I meant like, when you finish episode 3 to send me a screenshot :smile:

story: the case of love
genre: action
episodes: 3
description: Not everyone gets a happy ending. I mean isn’t it obvious? In a world full of criminals, you want to be a hero. You want happy endings. Too bad love, that’s impossible.
_posterThumb_cADeJk85vL
ig: episode.hina
xx

Hi! I would love it if you would read my story. I would love to check out yours, too. Please leave me a message.

Title: The Survivor
Author: Rebecca
Genre: Drama
Style : Ink
Completed: No, 3 episodes yet.
Read for Read: Yes!
Description: 17 years ago a mother in Indonesia dies while giving birth. Follow Jaelyn, adopted in America, as she discovers her roots. Little does she know this path leads to a lot of drama.

1 Like

Hey. I just finished your first three episodes. You have some amazing directing :wink:

1 Like

Story title : The Survivor
Author : Rebecca
Genre : Drama
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5266367904088064
Style : INK
Episodes : 3 (ongoing)
Story description : What is life like when it starts with being adopted? Find out while you decide which path Jaelyn chooses 17 years after her mother dies. Will she start a search for her real family, or choose love along the way?

1 Like

Story: Toxic mind :star2:
Author: KM
Genre: Thriller
Description: You never knoe what happen behandskat closed Doors. Ally lives is fear and misery. But when an accident hit her, everything turns around. Will she be able to survive?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5274738489163776

1 Like

Read my story HEART OF GLASS!!!

1 Like

Title: Miss Greyson
Author: Lex Anonymous
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 10+more coming
Style: Limelight
Description: An aspiring singer from Las Vegas breaks up with her psycho ex boyfriend and travels to her friend’s wedding in Brazil where her adventure begins.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5775117441171456

1 Like

Bump!
Remember screenshots are a MUST! :smiley:

Hi guys!

I recently entered a Thriller Contest. It have 5 endings, 3 love interests and character points. Check it out.

Thriller: Darkness speaks

You are the only heiress to your grandmother’s fortunes. But in order to receive it you need to care for her till she dies. What dark secrets will you discover in her mansion?

1 Like

Hei @Anna.writer …want to do R4R with me?

Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Style: Ink
Description: Maxwell is 3rd year, everyone knows him already. He likes hurt girls that the girl who tries enticing on him. Jade hates the guy who hurt girls the most and trying revenge on him.
Episodes: 5 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

half%20cover%20TBP

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073332409434112

1 Like