Commission art cover for 37 $

Looking for an art cover for 37usd or lower due to my other artist not replying…

2 Likes

@M_H_C_Episode has list

1 Like

@dishsoap @Valeriya.B

3 Likes

I’m free, but I can do it for free since I use episode assets. I’ll try to draw it but if it doesn’t turn out good then I’ll make a regular edit.
This is my drawings

This is my edits

3 Likes

hey!
If you r still looking for the Artist then pm me. I will send you my examples and details. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Thank you @tre.episodes !!

Here’s my commission form link! Your total won’t be over $18 with two people full-body. My art style is similar to that of a gouache or watercolor painting, so it’s semi-realistic with stylized anatomy. I’ll add some examples here, but they are also available on my commission form. It has the process, payment methods, and basically any questions you may have. Of course, don’t be afraid to PM me either! I’d be more than happy to speak there as well :slight_smile:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScM12oyZ9uZjqatvKXl0uQEDx2R9ozAPjUWZA9-_gUTit69wA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Examples (DO NOT STEAL)

Pricing (I will negotiate within reason)

Bust & Up: $8
Half Body: $10
Full Body: $12

• Every additional character will be +50% of the original price.
  • I will draw the desired background for free if it is simplistic!
  • If the desired background is a bit more complex, I am willing to draw it for +$3
  • I can also use a prepared photo for the background. It’s al up to you :smiley:

I primarily work through paypal, venmo, and cashapp. But note that any fees taken out by paypal must be covered. Meaning if the total is $12 and paypal takes away $2, you will be responsible for those $2… I hope that makes sense lol

Thank you!!

1 Like

question do you charge for yours?

Hi, my commissions are open if you’re still looking. All the information is here: :hearts:

1 Like

I dm’ed u in here

Hey r u still searching then
2eera art shop (paid)
Hope u will be interested

I’m starting commissions for the first time and they are extremely cheap and affordable for everyone, I ONLY use Cash app
Make sure to follow my Instagram @shaday.writes or pm me so we can discuss your commission!
More rules below

discounts

After 5 purchases from me you get a 5% discount After your 10th purchase from me you get a 10% discount, after all of the times you have ever commissionsed from me I will always check the amount you spent on me and if it’s $100 (USD) you will get a 75% discount and if it’s $500 you get an 80% off it’s not temporary with 5 free arts of your choice! The more you work with me the more prizes!

Examples

This section will be updated regularly as I have a few wips and some art scenes that I can’t share just yet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: also they are kind of blurred bc I don’t want them stolen! You can check my insta for a clearer pic!

Extras

I take payments through ONLY Cashapp

If you want me to start your commission faster come to me prepared, meaning; before you dm or pm me make sure you have you character(s) picture ready, an idea of a background or a SC of one, a posing reference, color scheme, amount of characters, what type of art, etc Just be ready!

If you have a set date you need the art then it’s an extra $5 fee !

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: