Commission artist Drawing cover art/ect! (OPEN)

Hey My name is Freda. I’m a professional digital artist and I’m taking commissions at the moment for anyone who is interested in their cover art being drawn.

My Art

Some of the art I created, Sorry for the watermark a couple of individuals have stolen my art in the past. Thank you for understanding :slight_smile:

You can see some of the drawings on my instagram @beefpodys
Link: Freda (@beefpodys) • Instagram photos and videos
(The first drawing is the OC of my upcoming webtoon )

My prices ranges from $25-$100 depending of what type of art you want from the examples above.

Payment methods:
PayPal
Cash app
Zelle
Pateron

If you are interested you can either Pm me on here or Dm me on Instagram @beefpodys so we can negotiate on a price we both can agree on!

22 Likes

Do you have commission prices? Like base prices.

2 Likes

For a piece like the first one Im charging around $15-$30
But for one like the other 2 I charge $30-$50 because deals with rendering and takes up to about 10 hours to do. Although if the prices are too high for a few people we can negotiate to make the prices lower.

2 Likes

bump

oooo they are lengggggggggggggggggggggggggg :weary: :heart_eyes:

bump!! : :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Bump!!

Damn your art is amazing but I’m broke af :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Examples updated!

Bump, new art and information. (OPENS MAY 20TH)
But you can request now!

Bump!

Bump (Updates)

Art updated as well as prices

These are amazing!! I’m going to bookmark this thread for sure.
Just wondering if the prices are USD? I’m from Canada so I often get caught off guard with the co0nversion rates haha. Also do you take payment via Paypal?

1 Like

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it <3. Yes my prices are in USD and I do take PayPal as a payment method

Bump

Bump
new art

do you make draw covers for free

BUMP BIG BIG BUMPPPPPPPPP :blob_hearts:

No I don’t sorry