Commission Artist with slots open?

Hey im looking for a commission artist who is free to do some LL drawings for me. I would like to have my small & large cover created :heart: PM me if interested

2 Likes

commission mean its paid, that is the meaning of the word. what you are looking for is to request free art.

there is nothing wrong with asking for free art, just wanted to point out what commission means.

3 Likes

I think by “free” she means available.

4 Likes

okay, that would make sense.

4 Likes

Yea thats what l meant lol free as in available to do it :joy: sorry for this misunderstanding :heart:

3 Likes

Anyways, here’s some very good ones:
@ZamiraArts @archh_07 @LitchiMoon @MysteryMaker @Eva.Williams.Wick @mkdigitalillustrator @Tara3 @Jellishfish @Bertha @Jessica15 @Geta @everythingslayer @Marins @Giordana @Soupy @Valeriya.B @Awae @TheMidJunes @pupplegum @Lee_ahora.episode

10 Likes

Their art style is amazing. I’m pretty sure they’re taking requests too

2 Likes

Idk if you still need one but here is my art style

2 Likes

I can also do things this big but honestly no one ever asks for them and they are kind of awkward in episode

1 Like

You’re literally an angel tysm bby​:sob::white_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!

Hi there!! I would love to help out, this sounds so good! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
PayPal.Me
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. PLEASE MARK IT AS FRIEND AND NOT AS SERVICE CAUSE PAYPAL WILL KEEP THE MONEY FOR SERVICE AND I DON’T WORK WITH THEM. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!

Here’s my thread :heart::point_down:
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/bertha-s-comissions/522249?u=bertha

1 Like

Hey love, I’m open for comissions feel free to dm me on ig : @findmylogic or here