Commission Prices?

Ok so I opened an art shop (🍄 Wonderland Art Shop 🍄) but it seems nobody is requesting, So I was hoping to get opinions on the prices. Are they too high? lemme know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here are some examples of my fav works :blob_hearts:

6 Likes

Hey, your art is super cute! As you asked for opinions, I will pop mine in here for you.

Personally, I think that your prices are more than fair.
You aren’t asking much at all, and your art style is nice and consistent, polished and unique. It is definitely worth what you are asking for, and to be honest, dropping those prices will still probably not help get orders.

The unfortunate truth is, so many people want everything for free. I do not refer to those who cannot afford the expense of something here, merely referring to those who just don’t want to pay. To clarify, there’s nothing wrong with that either, but for people who spend hours creating something, it can be disheartening to feel like you won’t really be rewarded for your hard work, or won’t get orders because you are asking for payment. My advice is to not let it get to you. Don’t doubt yourself or your worth. Instead, I would say to be patient. Not everyone will be willing to buy, no matter how high or low the price. Also, some people are looking for specific styles, i.e. semi-realism or anime styles etc, so, yours may not be right for those who have seen it so far. Just relax, and promote your work and service. Use social media and keep practicing your work in the meantime. Some people do well with Pre-Made pieces for sale too. Making the colouring customizable etc.
There are lots of ways to go with it.

P.s. It’s also Christmas time… not always the easiest time to find people with spare cash for things.

11 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with Cheyara!

4 Likes

Very Smart thanks so much, I’ll definitely take this into consideration :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

You’re welcome, best of luck! :blush:

2 Likes

Haii!! How much are u charging for covers? ^-^

1 Like

5 USD :blush:

1 Like

Great!! Do you take kofi… .-.

1 Like

I’m looking into it, I have to ask my mom since I’m only 16 : )

1 Like

Kk!!

1 Like