Commissions in US Dollars

I am considering paying an artist to make artwork for my future story, but there’s an issue with that. I can’t find any artist who charge commissions in US Dollars instead of Pounds & Euros. I don’t know about anybody else, but I do not know how to convert those currencies into US Dollars. Therefore, I need to find an American artist that charges commissions because I’ll know how much their artwork costs in US Dollars.

6 Likes

I dont remember for surtain but I think the beautiful @CelestialMoon does it.

2 Likes

You can google how to convert £/€ into $

2 Likes

I know, but sometimes I don’t really want to do that.

1 Like

Makes sense.
I don’t know any artist who does commissions in USD though, sorry.

2 Likes

I am from Germany, which means that I charge in Euros. But you can just type in currency exchange euros us dollars. Currently, 1 Euro equals 1.13 US Dollars. But thank you for suggesting me to others :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Anytime love. :candy::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi @Briana_M

I’m a digital commission artist And I charge my client’s in USD.I’ll attach two of my latest works and my commission thread with more samples for you to look forward.Send me an email if you seem interested.

Commission Open

2 Likes

Thank you for reaching out to me. I’ll definitely reach out to you soon.

2 Likes

If you look on Instagram, in fact most commission artists on there charge in USD
If you don’t want to convert it :woman_shrugging:
@MysteryMaker is a terrific artist though so if she’s reached out saying she used $ then you have a great option right there.

2 Likes