Commissions open 💕

I meant could you teach me how to do sketches I want to learn art

I am sorry to bother, but I think it would be better for you to go on youtube and just search drawing tutorials, there are plenty of videos and advice on drawing,
which defently helps better than haveing a person PM you what to do,

1 Like

Måneskin. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Conform me they sang beggin right?

2 Likes

btw your art are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo real!!!1

1 Like

yes they have a cover of beggin original its by a band called
The Four Seasons

2 Likes

pls i love them too much like literally OBSESSED

1 Like

ahhdfgv thank u babe

1 Like

true that’s probably the best way and of course practice

1 Like

I thought that maybe it would be cool to start selling existing sketches with obviously lower pricing . do you guys think ppl would be interested?

3 Likes

Probably, I guess it depends on what the sketches are and if it fits their character I guess. :blob_hearts:

Hey lovelies so I decided to sell some sketches I really want to draw with a lower price feel free to dm me if you are interested )))

Instead of 80$ - 55$

Instead of 80$ - 55$

Instead of 50$ - 35$
Keep in mind they are all unfinished and will be customized according to your preferences/characters
:heartpulse:

2 Likes

i don’t think you just get the sketch. you’ll pay for the sketch and then get the finished piece. basically exactly the same as commissioning something other than you don’t get control over the pose mainly, so the prices are good for her quality of work (:

3 Likes

yes exactly , I probably didn’t word the topic good enough tysm for explaining for me :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

hey babe you will get a full piece done i have a couple examples of my work here

1 Like

Bumpy bumps!

Wow these are so awesome! I love how your doing this to help Ukraine! your are a talented artist these are bomb! I cannot commission at the moment but i will be sure to spread the word :blob_hearts: :butterfly:

1 Like

Hi, your art is amazing! Are you doing anymore new sketches for sale? :blob_hearts:

Tysm sharing and spreading information is already great :heart:

1 Like

I have some I’ll post in a few + prices are negotiable )))

1 Like