Commissions: Recommend an artist?

Hi! I’ve been thinking of commissioning a cover for a while now, and I finally decided to do it! :blush: Could you recommend an artist to me?
Some things to consider are that my budget is no more than $40, and I only want one character to appear in the art. Also, I am not in a rush. So, if you know about someone, your help is appreciated :purple_heart:

12 Likes

@pupplegum’s thread is now closed, I don’t know when it will reopen, but they’re a great artist! 👾 Pupplegum's art commission shop [CLOSED for renovating]

3 Likes

I offer commissions! I posted a thread about it, if you want to check it out. :relaxed:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

@Geta and @Jellishfish
Here are their threads:

And

3 Likes

@episode.bela on instagram :white_heart:

1 Like

@Defenestration is unbelievable! She may be open to commissions in the coming weeks!

2 Likes

Hey beautiful I actually have my commissions open that fit perfectly your budget! Would love to work with you :sparkling_heart:
My instagram is @findmylogic
Here some examples

Summary

1 Like

Your art is gorgeous :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey dear, my commissions are open and are cheap :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here are a couple of my examples :hugs:

1 Like

@DigiKat is an amazing artist. Her requests are currently closed, but just posting here since you are not in a hurry. (Her insta: https://www.instagram.com/witchoflust.ep/ )

@MysteryMaker is great too and the price range should be fitting (Her insta: https://www.instagram.com/mystery.artistz/ )

2 Likes

artist ig

@ georgearts
@ ellieartt
@ shan_artist

1 Like

Hello dear.
I’m a digital artist and I’d be happy to create something for you.
Depending on the style you’d go for, I have some commission spots left and some pieces are 40 or under.
Feel free to check my Instagram for pricing and support!
If you don’t use Instagram tell me and I’ll send info through message!
Have a great day :kissing_heart:

Here are some examples

3 Likes

Hi! I have my commissions opened on my Instagram, at @awaeepis if you’d like to check out my work :slight_smile:
Prices start at $25

1 Like

I follow some artists on instagram who do commissions within your price range… If you look at @epi.RJK on instagram and check who I follow it is all roughly 20 amazing artists who do commissions.

1 Like

Owww thank you :full_moon_with_face::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Hi!! Im open for commission! You can Dm me on instagram @ZamiraArts.

Here are some samples of my work :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

thanks for mention about me girl! :blue_heart:
here is examples of my work and can check my ig for more jellishfish.art

4 Likes

Thank you so much for recommending me! :pleading_face: My commission is currently closed and will be open with new examples within a week, there are also many good artists you can check it out! @NariM

3 Likes

Thank you, everyone! You’re all very talented! It’s gonna be a tough choice to make! :pleading_face:

2 Likes