Common episode problems

Hi guy
so I’ve seen these problems all over the forums
Hope this helps

Cant preview story on web previewer
there are many problems regarding this
I had this too and so I just saved it and previewed it on the episode app.

• Your laptop is old (5+)
  • you don’t have enough space
  • Your laptop don’t have some built in thing in your laptop (laptop things)
  • Your laptop doesn’t have enough energy
  • You don’t have the latest version of the laptop

most common previewer problem

• Your laptop doesn’t support the latest version of episode interactive
    so it will not come properly. I had this problem too. There is no way to preview a story on the website if you have any of these following.
    You can just save it and preview on the app otherwise there is no solution except buy a new laptop.

Episode doesn’t except covers/background/overlay

Well there is only one problem for this

• The image you sent to review wasn’t accepted because it is copyrighted. Well, sites like pinterest and google are mostly copyrighted so you can’t use them

• Non-domain sites

1.Pixabay

• Can I use screenshot of the copyrighted picture??And is it illegal??

No,It’s not illegal I sometimes do that too but mostly you should not cause it can cause problems and you should avoid it

Do remember if you have any questions I’ll answer them and put them here. Since it will be better for everyone

Bye

3 Likes

Hi, I have a question. On pixabay, can I just screenshot them without paying or putting my email? Or is it llegal?

No,It’s not illegal I sometimes do that too but mostly you should not cause it can cause problems
Hope this helps

Thank you, so what should I do to have them with out having problem and free? Cause I always screenshot them without doing an account or something.

It never creates a problem though because well when you take a photo it isn’t copyrighted

Tysm

1 Like