Common Scenes in Episode Stories

Yeah but I think he means that most of the time a normal person would run trying to not make any sound and after the adrenaline is gone will start panicking plus if they are cold blooded killer I’m pretty sure they will just kill the girl on the spot or worse

1 Like

Thats true why kidnap when u already murdered…kill the witness

3 Likes

lol I just make bad, stupid jokes

1 Like

tru, tru

1 Like

Yeah it’s like you’re already killers it’s not like you have a not killing rule so just kill the witness but I guess they can already see that she is “special”

2 Likes

I’ve noticed this a lot in stories that have two love interests, particularly in official/featured stories in the romance genre. There’s a primary and a secondary LI, and I usually happen to be more interested in the secondary one for whatever reason. But every time I try to make choices to spend time with that person, the MC just spends it inwardly gushing about the other dude. The writer clearly has a favorite LI we are supposed to want to be with. Why even include the second one at all?

15 Likes

Has anyone mentioned the love interest walks into bathroom while MC is in there, because she doesn’t know how to use a lock scene yet?

15 Likes

That is so true even when you want to like someone else the Mc keep treating the other li like trash and keep flirting with the first one and the second one suffer

4 Likes

And they stop to look at each other for 10 hours

9 Likes

I’m almost at the end of one story where I can (and probably will, based on a points system) end up with the second LI, but is that even going to feel satisfying with how obsessed the MC has been with the first LI this whole time? We shall soon see! I’m going to be like, “Yay! You and LI2 finally got together,” and MC will be like, “WE LIVED MISERABLY EVER AFTER THE END.”

5 Likes

Yeah it’s so weird in a little more me season 2 (yes I keep playing it for the hairstyles) the Mc annoys me so much she is obsessing with the main Li and doesn’t even care for the other bu when he want to date someone she act sad then he break up with the other girl and she goes back with being obsessed with the main Li I want to slap her so much

1 Like

The worst scene in an Episode Story is when the LI and the MC are talking and the LI says to the generic, bland MC “you’re not like the other girls.”

Another lame scene is the bit where the MC just finished bumping into the bad boy and then the mean girl and her squad come up to her and say some insult.

7 Likes

The bumping into each other one is soo overused that it becomes predictable when it’s going to happen in most stories lol

3 Likes

More than 10 hours if we count them looking at each other in their dreams :smiley:

3 Likes

I hate that and most of the time is after meeting her for like a minute and he tries to sleep with her she says no and then apparently because of that she is soooooo different

3 Likes

Ughhhhh I know right? You know when the first scene of an episode is them just kissing and getting undressed and admiring his body it is used so much

1 Like

And I hate the most the scene where the guy pins the girl to the wall and even if she is confident she will start doing the awkward animation it bugs me so much . Where did all your confidence go ? And if course the guys is never shy or intimidated that always turn me off stories where I thought the girl was actually a well done strong and realistic woman but it’s just basic :man_facepalming:t5:

6 Likes

This is a romance trope I will never understand. If someone did this to me I think my fight or flight instincts would kick in because it is scary.

9 Likes

Plus it’s an invasion of privacy who does that I would definitely react instantly

I wanna see a story where the MC asks the LI, “why am I not like the other girls?” :joy::joy:

3 Likes