Common Scenes in Episode Stories

True, especially if its done by someone you just met. Yuck.

4 Likes

I get how physical attraction remains an important part of starting an intimate relationship but when romance mainly revolve around ā€œOMg heā€™s hawt.ā€ , it seems like MC is experiencing Lust rather than Love. I prefer stories where MC and Li get to know each other before suddenly appreciating and acknowledging their attraction. ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

6 Likes

MC walks in on LI in nothing but a towel

6 Likes

When de auter author makes a kid tok wike dis.

10 Likes

I hate it when the mean girl steals the MCā€™s clothes.

9 Likes

Older male LIs calling younger female MCs ā€œlittle one.ā€ :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Wtf is that about? Why is this a thing? Do people do this in real life? :nauseated_face:

20 Likes

This is a real thingā€¦ Unfortunately I get called little one. Not because of my age but because of my weight lol. So I guess in a way itā€™s the same thing :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

This is so weird to me. I call my cat little one. Thatā€™s about it.

3 Likes

I call my dogs little ones :joy::joy:

3 Likes

when the mean girl abuses the girl mc & the love interest comes & scares her off & shes like ā€˜iM nOt done W YoUā€™ ā€˜yOuRe lucKy yOur Prince cHaRmIng iS herEā€™

8 Likes

I often find myself thinking about how much I want my crush to embrace me and never let me go, but the way the MC in the Episodeā€™s story describes their craving for the LI makes me want to puke.

12 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed recently that authors will use the vomiting animation when a character thinks something is gross, but then the reactions of other characters confuses me. Itā€™s not always clear whether the person is fake-vomiting to make a point or actually puking in the middle of the scene.

Iā€™m always really distracted by it, wondering if someone just threw up. :laughing:

16 Likes

In my story, I have this scene where the LIā€™s mom and sister are arguing because the sister wants to invite a guy that the mom doesnā€™t like to some event, and when the mom suggests that she bring some other kid instead, the sister ā€˜fake vomitsā€™ to prove how repulsive she finds the idea.
But I definitely think that in the case of someone actually puking, the authors should have characters react, like ā€˜Eww, disgusting!ā€™ or something. One of the things that grosses me out more than anything is actually seeing a person puke, so I donā€™t think most people would just stand there and act like nothing happened if someone was actually throwing up.

5 Likes

For sure. I would probably run if someone puked in front of me because it might make me ill. But sometimes writers use a disgusted reaction for characters, and I canā€™t tell if itā€™s because of actual in-scene vomit or if they just think the fake puking is immature. Sometimes it becomes clear after a few lines, but I agree it should be clarified quickly.

3 Likes

MC:

Mean Girl: ā€œbAcK oFf Heā€™S mInE!!!ā€

16 Likes

When I die :rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

Hey you gotta let the characters live a little! Bad boy got you down? Go chug that vodka - oh wait itā€™s spiked with a drugā€¦

Well then

(Obviously joking lol)

3 Likes

Episode First Day Of School
ā€¢ The MC wakes up and sheā€™s late for school.
ā€¢ She meets her best friend, who has no importance to the plot and talks, even though sheā€™s late.
ā€¢ The MC bumps into the bad boy, who is a complete jerk.
ā€¢ The MC realises itā€™s love at first sight.
ā€¢ The mean girl comes up to her and yells ā€œTHE BAD BOY IS MINNEEEE!ā€
ā€¢ The MC meets the golden boy.
ā€¢ The MC finally goes to class.

How on Earth does she manage to not get yelled at and get a detention for being so late? :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

17 Likes

You forgot the mc treats the golden boy like trash because she only cares about the bad boy but get jealous if he talks to anyone else

14 Likes

When the LI (who is, like, 2 feet taller than the MC) makes fun of the MCā€™s height.

8 Likes

Bumpā€¦

2 Likes