Common Story Endings

Hello!

Here, you can share endings in stories that you might find common! Just remember to stay on topic! :smiley:

Here are some endings I came up with —

• The MC and the LI get married and have kids.
  • The story fast forwards time, skipping the part where the MC and LI get married and have kids) to the part where their children are teenagers…and the sequel (if there is one) will most likely focus on their kids.

I would add something else, but I feel like I would be repeating myself LOL

Lmao, that was all I could come up with, as I’ve actually only completed a handful of stories…most of the ones I’ve been reading have been going on for a long, long, long time. :scream:

Anyway, share endings that you might find common below! :blush:

6 Likes

I don’t really have a cliche ending, there is a difference between cliche and real life endings. I feel like if they get married like any other story it’s not cliche.

6 Likes

Maybe I should change it to common story endings then :thinking:

2 Likes

I agree with them having kids and living happily ever after. The ones I read were so long ago that I can’t remember.

3 Likes

Well the most common endings I’ve seen are always happy. I want to see some endings where the relationship doesn’t work out or the MC dies a tragic death. Give me excitement through tears people! :pray:

4 Likes

I love happy endings I don’t really see the appeal for “sad” endings but I guess it’s fine.

I see a lot of stories where people die in the end, actually. It can be considered common.

5 Likes

I was going to say the same. “BABIES EVER AFTER!”

5 Likes

Can’t actually say I’ve read too many completed ones, lol, but the ones I have seen out to the end have a few common endings…

One I’ve come across a lot is a montage of the future. So like 3 years later, 5 years later, 10 years later. It just shows a few scenes from future time periods.

And because a lot of ones I have read that are completed were for the thriller contest, a lot of common endings are: MC dying, MC being a murderer, Love Interest dying, Love Interest being a murderer, lots of other characters dying but ultimately MC survives and kills the bad guy or… getting a bonus episode to see all the endings

7 Likes

Agreed. Most of the stories I’ve finished show the characters (most often seen in romance) getting married and having children.

1 Like

Bump!

Mine is twist ending, it’s a mutual ending in mine

Bump!

1 Like

Bump :eyes:

Does anyone here know how to let the reader take pictures at the end of the story ? I saw it in a few story but I don’t know how to do it. If anyone can let me know that would be helpful. I want to be able to let the readers snap some pictures with the characters they have enjoyed. :writing_hand::wink::heart_eyes:

For my ending I am thinking of making it a bit happy but sad since I am thinking of making it a sequel. One of the characters which is married will have an accident and lose memories but later on on. Second season will remember. Amnesia wasn’t full so the mercy wasn’t fully recovered but only the most important ones were remembered. :heart_eyes::worried::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
What do you guy think of that?