Common words heard in Episode romance stories

Here are the most common words in Episode romance stories that I am tired of hearing:

• Intoxicating
  • Sin/Sinful
  • Forbidden
  • Addicting
  • Sexy (I can understand why this is used, but not everyone is sexy. What’s wrong with just beautiful?)
  • “Her lips tasted like cherries” and all those over exaggerated lies

And more, but I forgot what they were, so… What about you guys?

32 Likes

“She is something else.”
“I never met someone like her. She is different from the other girls.” :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Not words but I’m tired of hearing it.

30 Likes

Oh no, they’re words. Just combined into something cheesy, and not in a good way.

9 Likes

Me as someone who loves writing dialogue that sounds a bit exaggerated reading this. :eyes:

6 Likes

I don’t mind if it’s a bit exaggerated, but if I read something like “her crystal skin was glistening towards my direction like the sun and moonlight combined”, then that’s -1 read from me. Too much. :expressionless:

14 Likes

:joy: I would never go that far

10 Likes

AHHH I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE I WOULD LITERALLY SIT ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING THEN COUGH LIKE CRAzY :sob::sob:

14 Likes

oh man, the LI and his dark, brooding eyes and wry smile. tbh ill never get tired of those though hahaha

10 Likes

I had depression, anixety, stage 4 cancer, acne all over my face, and dyslexia until I met Zach. He was so hot and dreamy…He smelled like cherry cupcakes and vanilla…His hair was so flowy, perfect, and shiny…

35 Likes

Not that I’ve heard this phrase often, but you’re right. Just because you’ve met someone, that doesn’t mean they’re gonna immediately cure all of your serious conditions.

9 Likes

‘i love the way my name rolled off his tongue’

19 Likes

Zach cured Emcee’s cancer? Dang…

8 Likes

“She’s different than others”

10 Likes

Me: Finds him
Anxiety abates
Motivation to do practical things skyrockets
Time management becomes impeccable
Finishes my story
Becomes the new Shakespeare

7 Likes

:joy: :joy: LMAO but i died reading ur comment.

5 Likes

I totally agree on the sexy thing. Ofc I don’t mind being used sometimes, but I actually want to see how much someone loves another, not how much they want to bang them.

On a similar line, though this is more of a word that’s though rather than spoken, I’m so tired of phrases that are like ‘can’t control myself’ when MC/LI is doing something innocuously ‘sexy’. It just sounds gross, and if it’s actually said/thought about by a random creep rather than the LI/MC, they usually would be dismissed as rapey .

Hell, I would rather take a phrase like That’s so hot than Can’t control myself any day of the week.

11 Likes

“…hung dangerously low :smirk:

15 Likes

Female MC: “As his pants hung dangerously below from his waist, I couldn’t help but think about what ‘surprises’ (:wink:) await me under there. I was so tempted to rip off his pants and fu—”

Okay, that’s it right there. :joy: That was so cringey.

16 Likes

Lmao that’s cringe!! HAHAHA

3 Likes

But you were brought back to life…by Zach.

4 Likes