Community Appreciation Thread

I have been in the community for quite a while and I always love seeing other creators helping and appreciating others. It’s such a nice feeling to know others that are there for you and that there are so many welcoming people in the community!

I want to appreciate @PaulaSG and @TamiRose for being some of the sweetest people I have seen on this forum!

Please feel free to tag other users and to just let them know you appreciate them! Or just some things you appreciate about the community as well <3

16 Likes

Right back at you boo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:! I’m so happy we got to know each other :yum: You the best!

4 Likes

No you <3 You are always so cheerful and get along with so many others on IG and on here! I am happy that you are doing so well on writing as well <3

4 Likes

As a community, I like it when everyone stands up for someone who’s being bullied, encourages them, pushes them, always giving advice, nice good games, welcoming other new members, motivating each other, helping out with stories, ideas, feedbacks, etc.

3 Likes

I see a lot of that as well. It’s nice to see that people here make genuine friendships and stand up for the ones they have met and care for. Not many communities are as welcoming as this one xD

1 Like

totally, lol.

1 Like

I appreciate @AMagic for always being helpful!
@writerren for being supportive and an amazing writer!
@SkyM for being a kind human!
@JemU776 for always being helpful when it comes to directing and @Scarlet_Sapphire for being helpful as well!
@xetic for being a talented human and an amazing person in general (we should start a shister salty club)
@/more but I can’t think of em

9 Likes

Thank you @MelanieyM

4 Likes

Oh my :exploding_head: meee? Awh thank you hun. I’m so glad you think that and you’ve made this sickly human feel a little better haha.

And I appreciate how humble, calm and sweet you are and so proud of how far your story has come :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I always appreciate those who help out and take care of the new comers and guide them.

I know I’m a trouble maker though :rofl::unamused:

And I definitely appreciate how helpful a few are like @ArtisticWaffle for giving art advice and also these awesome gals @episodes_bylex @lanafrazer_episode @Elaina2 @epi.imani @ava_episode @SilverLady

I’ll probs be back when I remember more :grin:

11 Likes

yeah girl you AREEEEEEEEEEEEE, lol but you are so funny as always. Lol

4 Likes

Have to appreciate you too @KlutzEKat.

2 Likes

:tired_face: I can’t fix this curse :rofl:

4 Likes

D: Aww thank youu :sob:

2 Likes

thank you! Your always showing positivity, and always helping somebody :relaxed:

4 Likes

the curse MUST BE BROKEN, AHHH. XD Gurl I appreciate you so much lol you’re making day good, really good lol

2 Likes

Np, stay positive, be yourself, keep helping others out there, and be your own BOSS!

3 Likes

Aw you’re so kind! Thanks for mentioning me! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Doctors say I can’t be helped. They’ve tried everything. lol ur killing me :star_struck:

3 Likes

Of course. You’re so welcome :wink:

@epi.imani no problem. Keep being the outspoken and awesome person you are :blush:

5 Likes

Aw, thank you so very much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Now I feel like I can actually deal with having to go to work today. :rofl: And being a “troublemaker” isn’t your curse, it’s your super power! Sometimes troublemakers are exactly what’s needed. :wink:

In addition, I’d like to say I appreciate @TamiRose for putting up with my own little brand of insanity, and to @episodes_bylex and @Reenababee for both always being so sweet, helpful, and willing to be another set of eyes on my story. You’ve really made me feel welcome here. :blush:

7 Likes